First Date

Harry:

He takes you out on a classic date. Dinner at a nice restraunt and a movie afterwards.  You opted for a casual approach and chose capris, your greek sandals and a flowy top. Although he didn't tell you that you were going to a 5-star restraunt. You showed up at the door and looked a little embarassed considering the fact he was all decked out and you just wore casual outfit. He kisesd your cheek and told you looked lovely. "I should go change..." You said unsure of your clothing choice at the moment. He smiled. "No you really shouldn't. You look gorgeous Love." He said politely and grabbed your hand leading you towards the car. You had a really nice time at dinner chating about random things. Then when It was time to go to the theatre, He chose the movie of course,  which was the saddest movie youve ever seen...The Titanic, and by the end you had ruined your makeup because of how much crying you did. At the end of the date, he dropped you off at your house and shared a magical kiss on the front porch.

Liam:

He took you to DisneyLand! You showed up in a sundress, and jeweled flipflops, your hair falling in loose waves cascading around your shoulders. His jaw dropped when he saw you making you unsure of weather it was good awe or bad awe. He sensed your discomfort and reassured you with a smile. "You look absolutely stunning you know!" You blushed. When you got there he went right for the scariest and tallest coaster he could find. You were afraid of heights so when he took you there you were a tad bit reluctent to go, but He held your hand making you feel safer. The entire night it felt that way. Him protecting you. You had so much fun going on rides and acting like little kids. To top it all off at the end of the night you watched the fireworks, with your head on his shoulder and his arm around your waist. He didn't kiss you...yet. Lets just say you guys had a great second date.

Louis:

You decided to have a movie night in and cook dinner at his place. "I got this! I know exactly what I'm doing Lou! I promise" You said smiling and shooing him out of the kitchen. Ten minutes later the fire alarm was going off and you were running around trying to stop the fire that had started up in the frying pan. Lou of course came to the rescue wieldilng the fire extinguisher, and putting the fire out. He started laughing but as soon as he saw your tears he stopped, putting an arm around your shoulder as you hung your head and said, "Yeah...I don't got this! I'm sorry Lou! I'm not used to your kitchen I guess..." He smirked and said, "Or any kitchen" You smiled your usual peppy attitude back and playfully hit his shoulder. "Its alright babe. Lets just get chinese instead." You smiled and shared a short but sweet kiss. It was the perfect first date.

Niall:

You guys decided to bake and cook a bunch of stuff. You were reading the package on how to make brownies. You turned around to see Niall scooping out the chocolate chip cookie dough and eating it with his fingers. "Niall James Horan! That is not for eating!" You scolded. "Of course it is princess. What do you think we're gonna do with the finished product? We eat it. I'm just too hungry to wait is all." He said smirking then plunging his finger in the bowl scooping out more cookie dough. You had just turned your back after you finished the batter when you felt something cold slipping down over your head. You turned back to see a smirking Niall. Your hand found your head and you realized he just cracked an egg over your hair! The hair you had spent two hours on straightening. He noticed the evil gleam in your eye and mock terror was plastered on his face. "Oh no! What is the poor peasent going to do now?" He smirked. "Oh! I see how it is. One second I'm a princess the next second I'm a peasent. Well its on now Horan." You winked and grabbed the brownie batter, pouring its contents over Niall's head. "Shit!" He retorted backing up trying to find more amo. You grabbed a bag of flour and threw it at him covering him from head to toe in white powder. You bit back laughter because when you laughed you always snorted. When he blinked a couple times then sneezed you couldn't control it. You laughed and snorted until your sides hurt. You opened your eyes to no Niall. "Fuck." You murmmered, then you felt a rough substance covering your hair again. This time though It was brown sugar and you could hear Niall's adorable laugh. This food fight went on for three hours and by the time you were done the entire house was out of ingrediants and the rest of the boys were there. They stood in the doorway mouths agape eyes wide. They  blinked a couple of times before reality set in and they burst out laughing. "Niall Mate I hope you know you and (Y/N) Now have to go shopping...to replace everything you used." Louis retorted. You stuck your tongue out at him causing the boys to laugh again. "Not to mention you must clean the kitchen spotless" Liam pointed out. You and Niall burst into a fit of laughter confusing the boys. "Like the Kitchen was actually "Spotless" before we started. Psssh. Yeah right!" You said sarcastically before tredging upstair where you took a shower and changed into some of Niall's sweats to go shopping. You didn't hear the boys but Niall's goofy loopsided grin told you there would be many more dates like this...

Zayn: 

He took you to the beach. You wore your new pink and black polka dot bikini, your pink flip-Flops, grabbed your Big Black sunglasses with the pink bows on each side,  Put your hair up in a messy bun and drove to the Zayns house. He opened the door in his sweats, shirtless might I add. Rubbing his eyes and hair a mess looking like he just woke up. "Zayn? Did you just wake up?" You said smiling. "Yupp" He mumbled. "I'll be ready in a few though. C'mon in" He said opening the door wider leting you and then going up the stairs. Ten minutes later he came downstairs in a Blue pair of swimtrunks, with sunglasses, and his hair still messy. You looked at him surprised. "What?" He asked shifting uncomfortably. "Oh! Nothing. I just thought you'd have done something more with your hair." He look at you surprised and ran to the mirror. "Greaat" He groaned. "You look fine! Now C'mon. Get in the car already." You said grabbing his hand and dragging him towards the car. "But my hair!" He said. "Oh Quit your whining. It'll just get wet anyways." You said smirking. "You're gonna pay for that when we get to the beach." He said giving you an evil grin. You laughed it off. "I'm serious (Y/N)." You smiled and said "Okay. Okay!" When you finally got to the beach he picked you up and threw you over his shoulder, before you could even set foot on the ground. "Zayn! What the HELL do you think your doing!" You squealed kicking and hitting his back with your fists. "Hey! Stop it, That stings a little. And I'm only giving you your punishment." You couldn't see him but you knew he was grinning. You didn't have your sunglasses or sandals on as they were in the car, but the second he set foot in the water he ran in even deeper throwing you off his shoulder into the cold water. You screamed a little as the water hit your skin. When you re-surrfaced. You didn't see Zayn anywhere. "Boo!" a voice from behind you said. You jumped up squealing like a little kid. You turned around to face him brushing away a stray strand of hair. He cupped your face in his, and kissed you. It was a passionate kiss. One you'll never forget. When he pulled away he said, "Best. Date. Ever!"

Okay. Sorry these are SO super long. I like going in depth with my prefrences. But I hope you like them anyways! 

~Linzie~