Chapter 5 ★彡

Here's another update for u all!
Just so you know, the characters
in this book will seem
OOC compared to the anime.
This is a fan fiction
after all ♪(v^_^)v

Wellll lets get on with the chapter~!

➖➖➖(^ω^)➖➖➖

"You feeling better?" Ash asked the honey haired girl as they exited the infirmary. He casually rested his hands behind his head. Serena nodded slightly.

The two walked through the halls, Serena on one side and Ash on the other. She rubbed the side of the cheek that had been slapped by Miette. It was covered with an enormous bandage, but she couldn't help but wince.

It was swollen.

The honey haired girl snuck a glance at the boy beside her. As usual, he had his carefree smile plastered on his face. And as usual, she had no idea what he was thinking. She didn't know why he would save her, or how he even found her at that narrow place.

Serena unconsciously sighed.

"Otaku-channnn, why the long face? You just got saved by the famous heartthrob of the school!" Ash exclaimed beside her, stretching his hands wide above his head. Serena rolled her eyes.

That's exactly why she was feeling uneasy.

"Anyway, you still haven't answered my question from earlier," the raven haired boy tilted his head to her direction. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

"No, I will not." Serena replied curtly. A frown came across Ash's face as he pouted.

"Why not?" He sulked at the spot. Serena sweat dropped at his childish action.

"We just met for like a day. Sure you saved me, that I appreciate. Thank you. But we barely know each other, and I have no interest in a romantic relationship. Plus, nobody asks someone out when they've only met for a day. Also, you're Ash Ketchum, the heartthrob. There are swarms of girls chasing you everyday, just date one of them. Why me?" Serena said.

"Because," Ash scratched the back of his head, as if he was thinking of a reason himself, "you seemed interesting to me."

Serena raised an eyebrow, waiting for him to continue. The raven boy just shrugged effortlessly.

"That's it."

"That's it?" She repeat his words. Ash nodded. The honey haired girl threw her hands up in defeat. Before Ash could pursue his question any further, she shoves a hand in front of his face, interrupting him.

"One meal." She said.

The heartthrob's eyes slightly sparkled at the mention of a meal.

"I'll buy you one meal. Anything you want. Then we'll be even. You won't bother me, I won't bother you, that's that. Deal?"

Ash furrowed his eyebrows and pretend to be deep in thought. "Can I add one more thing?"

Serena looked at him suspiciously.

"Tell me why about your past. Those girls were saying something about you since middle school. I'm curious."

Opposites AttractOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara