Chapter Three: I Trust You, Bailey

*•*•Bailey's POV•*•*
I woke up to the doorbell ringing. I groaned as I looked at my clock;

5:59 AM

"What the fudge?" I muttered as I stood up, going to answer the door.

I took a baseball bat, just in case it was a murderer, trudging quietly to the door. The person who was behind the door must have been really persistent since the person was still ringing the doorbell. I looked through the peephole, only to see the one and only, Grayson Watts.

I grumbled as I opened the door, "What are you doing here?" I asked, scratching my head.

"I told you I'd see you tomorrow, so here I am." He said, "May I come in?"

I stared at him, "No, you may not."

"What? Why?" He asked, giving me a fake pout.

"Um... I barely know you?" I said as if it weren't so obvious.

He eyed me for a minute before saying, "Is that your answer for everything?"

"No."

"Let loose girl." He said, acting like a diva.

I tried to contain my laughter at his sudden gesture, but I failed. Who does that? "Oh my god. You did not just do that." I laughed.

"I did." He said, smirking as if he had nothing to be embarrassed about, "and you liked it."

Slowly, I stopped laughing. I could feel my face turn red from both laughing to hard and embarrassment from actually showing that I showed any kind of interest in his humor, "Now, Bails, can I come in?" He asked with a small grin on his face.

Being the nice person I am, I let him in, not before rolling my eyes with a smile. When Grayson entered, his eyes scanned my whole house, analyzing everything he could, "Nice place." He said, examining around my home.

I swear to god if he is planning a heist right now on my house, I will not hesitate to go off on him in the future.

My place was a normal size home. It was a modernly designed and had an amazing view of the city that's not to far from our little town. Even though my home is not so close to my school, I don't think I'll ever plan on moving.

Walking, I'm thirty minutes away from school, meaning I walk to school most of the time. When Kendall can't bring me to school, which is a lot, I walk.

Grayson sat on my couch as I shut the door, "You want a drink?" I yawned, still tired from the sudden wake up from the little visit that Grayson hd decided to pay me so early in the morning.

"You have any vodka?" He asked, stretching on my couch. I stared at him with an eyebrow raised for acting so casually after he said that. When his eyes met mine, he said, "I'm just kidding, Bails. I have a limit when it comes to alcohol, especially in the morning and before school."

Not appreciating this joke, I stood up, avoiding his eyes, "I'm just going to get you water." I muttered, grabbing a water bottle.

I tossed him a bottle as I went to turn on the tv. I turned it to Teen Nick, and sat at the opposite end of the couch from where Grayson was. It wasn't as awkward as the car ride yesterday due to the voices of Corey and Topanga from Boy Meets World, but it was still uncomfortable and awkward.