Chapter Fourteen: Who's Max?

*•*•Bailey's POV•*•*
It was Monday. The day we all dread. It was the beginning of sixth period, meaning it was almost the end of the day. The Monday we all came back from Halloween, "Okay, class," my teacher said in a tired voice, "I would like for you to take out your textbooks and turn to page-"

The door opened and a student came out behind it, "Excuse me, ma'm." A teacher-assistant said, "Mr. Barrow is here to pick up Ms. Winter's early."

Mr. Barrow?

"Oh okay. Ms. Winters. Would you like your homework for this week?" Mrs. Ali asked, causing me to nod.

"I haven't even finished today's homework." One of them muttered.

I got my homework and my stuff before I made my way through the vacant hallways to get to the front of the school. I was about to show the lady up front when I realized that she was not there.

As I looked around for a sign of the Barrow family, I found no one outside I knew. I took the liberty to have a free day and started walking to the direction of my house. I took out my phone and called Grayson, knowing he'd answer because he was at Parker's house, 'giving him a talk.' When Grayson told me he was giving him a 'talk,' I made him promise that no fist, feet, head, or object were to be involved, and he reluctantly agreed. You're welcome, Parker.

"Hey, Grayson." I greeted him as soon as he picked up the phone.

"Why are you calling? Aren't you supposed to be at school? Is Bennett with you?"

"I got let out early." I beamed.

"The whole school got let out early?"

"No, only me." I said, "Bennett's still in school."

"Who's picking you up?"

"The teacher-assistant said that Kendall's dad is coming but him nor is his family are in town." I said, "So, I'm going to walk ho-"

I was interrupted by a hand grabbing my wrist. I turned back to see a handsome stranger, "Hey, Bailey." He growled, smirking.

"Who are you?" I asked, glaring at him.

"Someone Grayson knows." He sneered, grabbing my wrist, "Now come with me. Harrison's gonna love you."

I stepped on his foot and dropped my phone in the process, "Bailey?!" I heard Grayson's voice say through the phone.

Breathe. Keep your right mindset.

"I'm okay. I'm fine." I called out as quiff boy was holding his foot in pain and I took that as a chance to punch him. He didn't even wince and continued to pull on my wrist, "Let go of me." I screeched, using my free hand to hit him.

"Strong. Kendall and Grayson has a good choice in girls." Blondie growled, pinning me to the ground hard.

I couldn't do anything. His hands trapped my hands together, while he sat on my hips, preventing them from kicking him. With his free hand, he took out a needle and brought it to my face, showing me the long, sharp needle, "I'm sorry but Harrison wants me to do this." He said.

He injected me with the clear liquid, making me feel loopy almost immediately. Before I went sleepy-by from tube man, Blonde man flew up in the air and away from my vision.

A new face came in front of me,
"Are... Okay?" The handsome guy model said, "Eyes.... Me."

"Your eyes look amazing.." I slurred, touching his face, "You look like man..." I slurred,