Chapter 4-Direct Message

I stared at the tweet for a while before coming back to reality. My idol, my inspiration, my hope, he.. He replied back to me!

I had people telling me to DM him for him, since I got a follow along with the reply. Not wanting to bug him, I ignored all the advice that I had been recieving.

Being thankful, I tweeted out.

"Thank you @NiallHoran for the lovely tweet and for noticing me! Never give up hope."

With a natural smile curving my lips, I left my laptop open as I went to the bathroom. After brushing my teeth and what not, I heard my phone give off an alerting sound from Twitter. Seeing it being displayed on my lock screen, I couldnt help but screen shot it.

"Direct Message from @NiallHoran: Hey there, love! How are you?"

Taken back with all of the excitement, I took deep breathes.

Just the other day, I wanted to end it, end life, end me. Now here I am, getting noticed by Niall Horan.

I began to reply with my shakey and nervous fingers barely capable of composing the words to make the most simple response.

Breathe

Breathe

Breathe

Finally being able to finish the response, I reread it, making sure everything was perfect. Feeling sure and positive, I pressed send.

"Hi! Im doing amazing, actually! What about you."

I felt proud to be able to sound so calm as I could feel my heat beating loud and fast in my chest. I placed the phone down and started to pace the floor of my room. Many things racing through my mind as I awaited the reply from Niall. I wasnt even completely sure it was going to reply.

An hour past with still no reply.

I went throughout my day, alone, in the house. I didnt have any plans since I couldnt go to school. Of course, him not replying just leave thoughts wandering in my mind as to why he hasnt responsed. But he is in the worlds popular band. I cant just excapt him to drop everything to message back to some fan he has just come by.

Late afternoon, my mom and Marc got back. I had finished cleaning just in time, too.

"Oh, you're home?" My mom said with a confused expression.

"Yeah, I go back in nine days.." I said slightly annoyed.

"Right, because you punched a girl." She said bluntly, causing my stepdads neck to snap to try and get ahold of eyecontact with me.

"You did what?" He said surprisingly shocked.

"I hit some girl because she was talking down to me and bullying me.." I spoke low, slightly in disappointment.

"Good for you! Don't take any crap from anyone." He said with a proud smile, giving me a half hug.

"Good news!" I said joyiously.

"Whats up, babygirl?" He spoke with smile. Slightly catching a glare from my mom, I stopped myself.

"Nevermind, you and mom must be tired.. I am going to be in my room if you need anything." Smiling, I walked myself up to my room to sit in there alone.

I know what you're thinking,

Doesn't this chick have any friends?

Well, Im about the most lonest person you could ever meet. Im by myself and most of the time, Im okay with it. No one to fight with, no one to stress over, no one to tell me what to do, and one less person trying to tell me how to live my life..