Chapter 31- Airport

The room fell silent as the echoing of Niall's footstepped came to stop upstairs. I looked at my stepdad, Marc, then to my mom. Her eyes were wide and Marc's eyes seemed to be glued to the table.

Without a word, I stood from the table and went up to stairs to my room. Entering, my eyes scanned the room for Niall, but quickly found him with his back turned and his body in action.

"Are you okay?" I walked over, noticing he was packing all of his stuff back in his suitcase.

"No!" He said, throwing down a shirt he had in his hand. "You deserve better than that." He spoke between his teeth, holding back his anger.

"That's why I have you.." I spoke softly as I wrapped my arms from behind him. "I don't need anyone else."

"I want the best for you..." He turned to face me, parting our bodies, then he took a seat at the edge of my bed.

"With you, I have the best, Niall." I promised as he reached for my hands, pulling me to stand in between his knees.

"What happens if I can't be there for you? What happens if you cut and you can't stop and you don't wake up.. What if I lose you?" His eyes eased to my mine as I realized that tears had filled in his vision. "I so scared to have a wall between us." He added with a crack of the voice while tears began to leak.

"I'll try to stop.." I took a hand of mine from his to softly wipe the water from his cheek.

"I'm just so in love with you." He spoke, taking my hand, that was still in his, to his lips.

"And I'm crazy in love with you." I giggled lightly, lowering my lips to his.

"Let's get out of here." Niall smiled small as our lips barely pulled away.

"Where would we go?"

"Some hotel, anywhere but here." He bit down on his lower lip, which drove me insane, "Unless, you want to stay here?" He added with a tease.

"Lets go." I smiled, leaving another kiss on his sweetly soft lips.

After packing back up our things, it was 10:12pm. We walked down the stairs with all of our belongs to the living room where my mom and Marc had been talking and drinking.

"We are leaving." I spoke bluntly.

"Where do you think you're going?" My mom slurred.

"Leaving." I said a bit annoyed.

"You." She shoved a finger towards Niall, causing my hands to form a fist. "You're over 18 aren't you?" Her eyes squinted as if she was looking for the answer in his eyes.

"Yes ma'am." He backed up a step only to have her step forward.

"Whats your point?" I snapped, stepping in her way, having her attention to me.

"My point is, I could have him arrested." Her beer breath seeped along with her sharp words.

"You wouldn't.." My voice became hard and my vision narrowed.

"I would and I will if he ever talks to me like that." Her eyes shifted to him, "Matter of fact, I don't approve of this relationship, I don't want you seeing him anymore." She spoke with proud, making my stomach cring.

"You must be stupid if you think I am going to listen to you.. I can have your sorry ass in jail within seconds. Try me, bitch." I spat, taking a step closer to her.

"Juls.." I heard Niall's faint voice followed by his hand to my hand.

"You leave and I promise you, you won't be allowed back."