Chapter 15- 32F

"What are we going to do?" The fear grew in Jades eyes as another window crashed to the floor.

"Come on." I grabbed her hand, rushing up stairs to my room.

We sat in my room, hearing the shattering of the windows, breaking of prized items, and the yelling the girls that were outside causing all of the chaos. Soon we heard more talking traveling to the side of the house where my bedroom window faced.

"Get the lights, quick!" Jade said in a hush. I jumped to turn off the lights, crawling back to Jade who sat on the ground behind the bed, being blocked from the window. "I feel like this is The Purge.." Her joked in a whisper, with the girls outside sounding to be getting closer. The room fell silent, barely being able to hear the girls outside.

"Where's Hannah?" I heard one say, her words bring my heart to a stop.
"She's coming around, she said she has something to threw." I heard a girl responding.

"It's okay." I softly heard Jade's sweet voice, soon feeling her arms around me. Not being able to compose words to speak, I nodded my head, still shocked that Hannah would be so low.

"Thats her window." I heard Hannah's voice from outside. Jade's and my attention were cut, our eyes snapping to each other. "Threw this first." Hannah added.

"We have to go," I said below a whisper, "come on." I grabbed Jade's hand and tried to stay down as I went for the door to the hall way. Making it out, I caught side of the downstairs, glass everywhere with just about everything broken. My dad's house, ruined.

"It can be fixed, I promise." Jade said, cutting my thought back to getting out. I led us to my dad's room, which I've never even been in. I found a window and got an idea.

"We're going to get out of here." I said, hinting to the window.

"You go first, incase someone gets in the house, you'll the first out." Jade spoke with the same passion as before when we first met. "I got you."

I opened the window and checked the outside walls. It was pitch black, with the moons light barely catching a reflection. I swung one leg out, feeling Jade's hands on my hands, ready to save me if I fall. Slowly, my body fit throught the window. About it jump down from the second story window until I heard the bedroom door burst open. "Julia!" I heard a familiar deep voice. "Step away from her!" He added. Squeezing back through, with the help of Jade, I saw David with a flashlight.

"David!" I said with excitement and relief. "She's okay! She's helping." I promised him, referring to Jade.

"Are you okay?" He rushed to me, checking for any cuts.

"I'm fine." I laugh lightly, feeling safe with him here.

"We have to get out of here.." He said, damanding.

"Wherever she goes, I'm going." Jade spoke up.

"Okay.." He easily agreed.

Exiting my house, or what was of it, there were at least 5 cop cars parked, with three girls in handcuffs along with Hannah.

"Julia!" She called out in a cry. "Julia, tell them I'm you're friend! I was trying to stop these girls!" She said through her fearful tears.

"I'm sorry, who are you?" I spat, knowing she deserved what was coming for her. Her eyes widened and her tears became heavy. That being the last sight of her before being ordered in the van with Jade.

We drove for about an hour before I noticed that Jade had fell asleep on my shoulder, feeling an overwhelming tired wave, if that's a serious thing, I leaned back, making sure not to wake her, to try to sleep myself.

"Where are we going?" I tiredly asked, still confused on why we were driving for so long.

"Florida." David said, in his deep voice, I guess trying to cover up the fact that it was 2 in the morning and he was also tired.

"Great, we're getting kidnapped.." I joked with a soft giggle, with David and Jackson mirroring with a chuckle.

"Don't worry, your dad was notifed and Jade's parents were contacted. They didn't agree to it but we convinced them that everything was taken care of." David explained.

"So, everything isn't taken care of?" I laughed.

"Get some sleep, Julia." He smiled.

The next moring I woke up to Jade talking with Jackson and Davids loud snoring, along with the sound of the van speeding down the bumpy highway.

"What time is it?" I asked, half asleep, hoping that last night was a dream, but knowing it wasn't.

"It's about 7:30, and goodmorning!" Jade smiled, leaning on me giving me a hug. "I feel like last night, we escaped death.." She broke the hug to say.

"I feel like not believing last night was real." I laughed at how serious Jade looked.

"How'd you sleep, kiddo?" I heard Jackson before seeing him look back at me through the mirror.

"As well as I could in a reckless van." I sat up, looking at Jade, "What about you?"

"I sleep pretty well, just happy you're okay." She smiled. "I'm happy you didn't go through it alone, as weird as that sounds."

"Me too, thanks for being there!" I smiled, "Just imagine if you didn't want ice cream.." I joked as we both began to laugh.

It wasn't much more of a drive, or at least it didn't feel like that long, before we made it to our first stop.

"Can I please go to the bathroom once we get inside?" I basically begged.

"Can I?!" Jade hurried to say, "I think my blatter is going to brust!" she added with her legendary laugh.

The stop was a hotel, a nice one at that, and to be honest, I don't even know what State I was in, I was just happy to be able to release the pee that waited so long to escape my blatter.

"You pee like a waterfall.." I heard Jade laugh from the next stall over.

"I haven't started..." I said with a smile, knowing that someone else was in the bathroom with us.

After doing my business, I walked out to wash my hands, seeing Jade washing her hands, still laughing at the fact she told a stranger that she pees like a waterfall.

We walked out of the bathroom to find David and another large man in the middle of the lobby, approaching them, they went silent.

"Alright, lets go." He said, leading up to the elevator towards the back.

"Are we staying the night here?" Jade seemed a bit concerned.

"Yeah, are we going to make it back to go to school tomorrow?" I was also worried.

"You two aren't going to be going to school, we settled some things with them about the situation you are in.

"Whoa, we're in a situation now?" I choked on my words, in shock.

"Yes, ma'am."

"What about our exams?" Jade spoke up.

"You'll be taking them online." He said, seeming to know it all.

"Oh god.." Jade said with her voice breaking.

"I'm sorry that you're in this.. I should have let you know how it was going to be li-"

"It's okay, what matters is that you're not going through this alone. Even if you would have told me about this kind of life style, I would still be here by your side.." She cut me off, linking her arm to mine.

We stopped in front of a door that read, 32F, swipping the keycard in the door, it opened with no problems. David opened up the door as my eyes land on the beautiful sight of Niall.

"Juls!" He said with excitement raising in his voice. I ran to him, jumping into his arms as he picked me up and swung me around. "Thank god you're okay.." He said in a hush to where I could only hear. "I was so worried about you." He said before kissing my cheek. As the hug departed, I turned to Jade who seemed to be in shock.

"This is Jade, she helped me last night." I smiled as I hinted for her to come closer and actually to walk in the room rather than standing out in the hall.

"Hi." She barely formed.

"Thank you for keeping her safe." He opened his arms for a hug, wrapping her in his warmth. "We have a show tonight," He said, stepping back from the hug "you guys are going to have to come." He smirked, his words causing Jade to squeel.

"Oh, my." Her words so soft and light I almost didn't notice she said anything.

"When we go to New York, that's when you're going back." He said more damanding than anything.

I nodded my head with a smile as our eyes locked.

"I have to get going to soundcheck and what not, I'll see you in a little." He said, stepping closer to me, placing a caring kiss on my forehead before turning to hug Jade one last time. "Come by early so we can hang out." He added walking out.

We stood in silence as Jade recollected herself some a huge life experience.

"Oh, we don't have any clothes.." I said, looking down at the choice of clothes we had on from last night.

Having that to be a problem, I mentioned it to David who quickly had a solution to the problem that we were in. He handed me a roll of cash and told me it was spending money my dad spent me for clothes. Taking it, I went over to Jade and explained to her that I was going to buy her clothes as well. Rejecting at first, she soon gave in.

We headed to a local clothing shop with vague cover ups, sunglasses and hat. Of course, my man David, tagged along. We had 250 to spend. We mostly got shorts and tanktops, since we are the same size, we decided that we are just going to share everything, but NOT UNDERWEAR! Just clearing that up for you.

After the long 2 hours of shopping, we went back to the hotel and got ready for the concert.

* Quick little shout out to Mary from TheLuckOfNiall, on instagram, for helping out with the beginning of this chapter! Also, keep commenting and voting! Thank you so much for all the amazing feedback you guys give me! I'm trying to both, write longer chapters and update everyday so please don't get mad if I cant do one.

I love you! ~Mara *