Chapter 7

2 days passed. And today it's the big day. The day of the concert. I woke up because of the light that shined through the curtains. I looked at my left side to see how late it was. Already 2 pm?! I had an all nighter together with Suza yesterday. We watched a lot of BTS their concerts and imagined how awesome it would be to be there. And today we will know. I turned to my right side and saw that Suza was already gone. I stood up and got myself ready. I went to the livingroom and saw Suza on the couch. "Morning sleepyhead" she said. "Morning" I yawned. "Let's get some lunch at the coffee shop and get ready for the concert after that" She said. The cute coffee shop became our local place to hang out. It was just so nice and cozy there. We also got to know the people who worked there better so it was really fun to come. "Alright, let's go" I said. We headed towards the shop. Once we entered we were kindly greeted by everyone. "Hello ladies, the same coffee as usual?" the barista asked. "Yep" we both smiled and took our seat. "Today is the big day for both of you huh?" the ober said while placing our coffee down infront of us. "Yes!" I said excited, "I'm so nervous!! But also happy that it's finally coming true!". "I couldn't find better words" Suza chuckled. The ober laughed, "have fun the both of you". We finished our coffee and thanked everyone while waving goodbye. We still had 2 and a half hour to get ready so we needed to hurry.

Once we were at our room we started to get ready again, I showered first and when I was done, I turned the temperature really hot. Serves you right for the last time, I smirked. I went out of the shower with a towel around me. "You can" I said to Suza. "Alright!" she quickly took her stuff and went into the bathroom. I smirked and put on my lingerir. Suddenly I heared a scream coming from the shower "Y/N !!!!!!!! YOU BITCHHH!!!!" Suza screamed. I burst out of laughing. "I TOLD YOU TO STAY ON THE EDGE, NOT MY PROBLEM IF YOU DIDN'T" I screamed back. She also laughed. I dressed myself into the outfit I bought. I curled my hair and did my makeup. Only a winged eyeliner, some mascara and a nude lipstick. It was a simply natural look but it still looked really good. After a while Suza was also ready. She also wore her outfit and straighted her hair because that looked really cute with the beanie. As makeup she also had a winged eyeliner, but then with false eyelashes (which still looked kinda natural) and a dark red lipstick. She looked really pretty. "Shall we go?" I asked. "But of course" she laughed.

Once we were out of the hotel our taxi was already there. We opened the doors and took our seat. "Seoul Olympic Park Gymnastics Stadium, right?" the driver asked. "Exactly!" I said excited while smiling at Suza. Luckily didn't took that long. We were there in less then a half hour. We paid the driver and thanked him. We walked toward the entrance. The security guard gave us the permission to enter. When we went inside we bought the BTS lightstick. After that we went to the place the concert will be held in. We entered and I was amazed. I looked around. It was so big! "Waaah~ huge!" Suza said also amazed. "It is!". We looked at our ticket to search for our seat. We didn't knew we had front seats yet until we found it. "OHMYGOD, I DIDN'T KNOW WE HAD FRONT SEATS!!" I screamed. "ME NEITHER!!" We both jumped like idiots. We still had to wait an hour and slowly the stadium got crowded with a lot of people. Most of them were around our age. We also saw some boys, of course we knew there were also guy fans but we never met them. We chatted with one, he was really kind and fun. His bias is Jhope because he always makes everyone laugh. The time went by and suddenly the light went down. Me and Suza looked at each other with big smiles. I was getting really nervous but also extremely excited. Adrenalin rushed through my veins.

"AYO LADIES AND GENTLEMEN" Jungkook sang, his voice filled the whole stadium. Everyone started to scream like crazy. "KYAAAAA~" Suza and me screamed. The spotlight went on and there the stood. Seven boys who made my life a mess. But a nice mess. They mean the world to me. I saw them smiling at the crowd. They were so happy. And had so much energy. "JUNBIGA DWASSSDAMYEON BUREULGE YEAH" Jungkook continued. It was just all so perfect. Finally my dream came true. I sang along with my whole heart together with Suza. We even danced the choreo! It was the most amazing night ever. After Dope came I Need U. "FALL, EVERYTHING, FALL" I sang a long. Before I knew the concert ended. I was happy, because I finally saw them and heard them live. But also sad because it ended. But most of all I felt blessed that it happend. I looked at Suza she was already looking at me with a big smile and we both hugged each other. "It was perfection itself!!" she said. "It was for sure!!" I said, "Forever Young got me in tears"

After that it was time for the fanmeeting. I was so nervous and there was already a huge ass line. But we didn't care. We joined it and after 20 minutes it was our turn. First we met Jin. "Anyeongg~" I said shyly. Jin chuckled. "Don't be so shy, I promise I won't bite" I laughed, I felt so comfortable again. "Thank you, I feel relaxed now" I smiled at him. "What A beautiful smile you have" he said kindly. I blushed bright red. Almost redder than Suza hair. "Can you sign this for me?" I asked giving him my first CD I ever bought of them. "Sure, here you go" he signed it and gave it back at me, "it was nice meeting you". "It was also nice meeting you, Jin" I said kindly. I moved on to V. He wore a cute flower crown on his head. He probably got it from a fan. It looked so cute. Before I knew it I was at Rap Monster. "Thank you for signing it." I said and bowed. "No problem, please support us." I smiled bright at him, "Of course I will!!". And now.. the last member. Suga. I looked next to me. He was kindly chatting with a fan. I got jealous, because he talked to another girl. But also really happy because I could see that he really cares for the fans. Will he still remember me? Probably not. When it was time to move to the next member he looked down at his hands. It looked like he was in deep thoughts, far away from here. I was getting really worried and quickly moved to him.

- Suga's POV -
There were a lot of fans at todays concert. It was amazing as always and we had the time of our life. Before we knew it was already over. We bowed at the huge crowd and thanked all our fans for coming. We headed backstage. "Waahh, that was crazy!!" V said excited. "It was awesome!!" Jungkook said. "The fans really enjoyed it" Jin said. We all got dressed in something else for the fanmeeting.
We went and took our places. A lot of people passed by. Most of them were girls but there also were a few guys. I had nice chats with all of them. But my mind was completely somewhere else. Where is she? Where is that girl? I looked around but I didn't saw her. Was she even a fan to begin with? I want to see her. I looked down to see how late it was. Just 10 more minutes. I will never see her again will I? I thought myself. But suddenly I was bought back to reality again by a girls voice. "Anyeongg~ Yoongi" she said, her voice was filled with worry. My eyes widened, she had such a voice of an angel. I closed my eyes and smiled to myself. I looked up and opened them. My eyes instantly widened again. I froze. It was her.

-TBC-