Chapter 9

It was the next day, the day that I have a date with Min Yoongi. I woke up because of a message of him

"Goodmorning Y/N, hope you slept well ^^ see you 1 PM at the coffee shop xoxo Yoongi"
My heart was beating like crazy when I read the message, I smiled to myself. He really is a sweet guy. I decided to text him back.

"Goodmorning Yoongi ^^ I slept like an angel, hope you did to 😊 See ya!"

It was 11 AM. I still had an hour and a half to go. I look over at my side. Suza was still sleeping, she looks so cute. I stood up and jumped in the shower. I quickly washed my hair and body, hoping not to wake up Suza. When I was done I dried myself up and wrapped the towel around my body. I went back into the room and saw that Suza was still sleeping. Damn she is in one hell of a deep sleep! I stood infront of my closet. Hmmm, what should I wear? They said it's going to be hot today. I went for light blue highwaisted shorts with a white croptop and my low converse. I straighted my hair and put it in a high ponytail. After that I did my makeup. I kept everything really simple. Just a little bit powder, mascara, winged eyeliner and a nude matte lipstick. I looked in the mirror. Dang, I look pretty cute actually. I looked at the clock. Shit it's already time to go!! Suza was still asleep so I decided to leave a note.

I rushed out of the hotel on my way to the coffee shop. While walking there I was getting insanely nervous, my heart was beating so fast. I still can't believe the fact that I actually had a date with Min Yoongi... When I arrived at the coffee shop I went inside. "Anyeongg~" I greeted the staff kindly. "Welcome back Y/N! I guess that you have a date here?" the barista said with a smirk while pointing at Yoongi. He waved at me with a bright smile. Gosh I love that smile! I waved back and quickly made my way to him with a smile on my face. I took my seat. "Y/N, u look really cute today!!" Yoongi said. I blushed, "thank you, you also look nice today". He wore ripped jeans with a white tshirt and a leather jacked with his Timberlands, it was simple but it looked to damn good on him. An ober came up to us, "For you the same as usual Y/N?" she asked. "Yes and the vanilla chocolate cupcake, please" I answered with a smile. "Alright, and for the gentlemen here?" she asked Yoongi. "An Americano and the blueberry cupcake please" he answered kindly. "Okay, your orders will be there in a few minutes!" she said and went away.

There was a little bit of an awkward silence but that ended soon when Yoongi asked me something. "So you come here often?". "Yes, it kind of became me and my friend's place to hang out, it is really cute and cozy here! The staff is also really kind and nice, we became really close to each other in such a small time!" I answered excited. He chuckled at my excitedment, "that's nice, the staff really does seem nice! I never really went here but I can tell that it is a really nice place to chill and hang out" he said. "Right!" I winked at him. When I did I saw that his cheeks turned red, so cuteee~. We both were getting less nervous, and before we knew it our order was infront of us. "It looks so delicious!" Yoongi said excited, his eyes had sparkles in them like a little kid. I chuckled. "Waahhh~ I never had a cupcake here, even though they looked so tasty, but they are so cute!" I said while holding up my cupcake, "just look how cute it is!!" He laughed at my reaction. I started to blush like crazy. "They are indeed" he said, "look how cute this one is, just look at it!!" he said trying to intimitate me. "Yahhh~ don't do that you meanie" I said while laughing. We both started to eat our cupcake. When I looked up, Yoongi started laughing like crazy. I blushed bright red, "W-what's wrong?" I asked shyly. "There is- there is some whipped cream of the cupcake on your nose" He wiped his tears away. "Really?!" I asked shocked. Getting really ashamed. He laughed even harder at my reaction "Yess!! Here let me help you" his hands reached towards my face and I froze up. He gently wiped it of my nose and licked it of his fingers. My whole body started to heat up. "Waah~ yours is also really tasty!" he said cutely while winking. "Y-yeah, thanks for wipping it of" I said shyly. "You're so cute when you react like that" while realising what he said out loud he started to blush like crazy. I decided to tease him a little bit, I don't know where I got that courage from but I did it. "Yoongi~ you also look really cute while blushing like that, but you know that there is also whipped cream on your face right?". He blushed even more, "W-where?". Yess, gotcha!! I reached my hand out to the corner of his mouth. I saw he got really nervous but I didn't care, that's what you get for making me embarressed. "Right here~" I wiped it of and also licked it of my fingers, "Hmmm, yours is also tasty!" I said trying to intimitate him. He saw what I was doing and laughed. "Waahhh, you really got me there!!". We both laughed. "Tell me more about yourself" He said after a while. "About me?". "Yeah, you silly" he laughed. "There isn't much to tell but alright" I said, " My name is Y/N as you know already, recently I turned 18 and my birthday present was the concert together with a vacation in Korea for 3 weeks. Now I have 2 weeks left sadly, it's so much fun here!" I continued, "my parents are divorced and I live with my mom, I don't have contact with my dad anymore since he actually ran away from us and lives now far away. I love dancing kpop choreos expecially yours!! They are really fun and sick". "I'm sorry about your parents" he said sadly. "Don't worry about it, I'm used to it and I'm happy like this." I said kindly. "So you like dancing to our songs huh?" he said while smirking. "Yess, I'm almost on the same level as Jin" I said proudly. He laughed his ass of, "Y/N fighting!". We both laughed. We had a lot of fun, we talked about everything and laughed so much. Time went by really fast and before we knew it was time for me to head back to the hotel.

"Shall I walk you to the hotel?" he asked kindly after he paid. "If you insist" I said while smiling at him. We both walked to my hotel, luckily nobody recognized him. "It's been such a long time to just walk around without being recognized or something" he said. "It must be tiring to be an idol, right?" I asked. He smiled, "yeah, you can't really walk around freely and we also have busy shedules, but I wouldn't want to give it up" he said smiling bright at me, "we have traveled around a lot, met so much amazing fans and recieved so much love from them. I feel really blessed living this life, I'm so happy that I can also make others happy with doing what I love." he continued. He looked up at the sky and smiled to himself. He looks so beautiful and happy like this. I couldn't help but also smile. "You are an amazing person Yoongi, you have no idea how happy you make us. So please don't be so hard on yourself anymore, we love you okay?" he blushed and patted my head "Thank you, Y/N". We arrived at the hotel. I didn't want it to end so soon, I don't want him to go away. Being with him is so much fun. He saw that I was getting down. He punched my shoulder playfully, "Yaah, don't be sad!" he smiled, "I'll call you when I have time, and when we can meet up again okay?". I looked up and smiled bright at him "Okay!!!" I said excited, and that's when something happend that I never in my life imagined to happen. He cupped my face in his hands and kissed my forehead sweetly. He looked at me and chuckled. "Goodnight Y/N, rest well and see you next time". I smiled at him, "Till next time Yoongi, goodnight". I gave him a hug, he blushed bright red but smiled. I broke the hug and walked to the lobby of the hotel. I looked back one more time. Yoongi waved me goodbye, I waved back and he left. I sighed, I don't want him to go. It was so much fun...

-TBC-