Chapter 11

It was 2 days later, me and Yoongi always had contact when he was free for a bit. We always texted each other. Suza of course made fun of it saying we were like a couple making me blush insanely in respond. It was already late and I was walking down the streets of Seoul alone. I didn't mind having some time for myself to clear up my mind with everything that was going on. Do I like him? He is my bias of course but it's just so confusing. Thinking about him makes me blush and have this smile on my face with all the butterflies flying around in my stomach. Is this the feeling what they call love? Did I fell in love with him? I just don't know anymore.

I walked towards the park where I most of the time go with Suza. I went to the lake, which was shining beautifully because of the moon's reflection. A light breeze went by making me have chills for a moment. I layed down on the grass under my favorite tree, the big Cherry Blossom. I looked up at the sky. Waahhh~ so much stars! It looks so pretty with the full moon~ I closed my eyes and smiled just relaxing and enjoying the moment where it's quiet and peaceful. Until I felt someone's presence next to me.

- Suga's POV -
It was a long tiring day, our new song Fire will be released soon and all the shooting today made me go crazy even though it was really fun. The dance is so damn hard but Jimin always helps me out with it and now I finally nailed it. Because of the busy shedule I didn't get the chance to text Y/N today. Maybe she texted me? I looked at my phone but saw nothing. Sadly I putted my phone away. She must have been also busy today. I hope I can learn her the choreo soon since she was getting so damn excited over it. She just wouldn't stop texting about how she couldn't wait for me to teach her, which is pretty cute. I smiled to myself. Ever since I met her she has been the only thing on my mind. I wanted to see her everyday but unfortunately I can't. That's why we always text. It was already night and I decided to go out for a walk to the park to clear my mind. Once I was in the park I went to my favorite spot, the big Cherry Blossom.

When I reached the spot I saw a silhouette. It was a girl and her hair was waving by the cold breeze that went by. She was looking at the lake which shined by the moon it's reflection. It was magical and I was taken away. It looked beautiful. Suddenly the girl went to the Cherry Blossom and layed down on the grass. That's when I decided to take a closer look to see who the girl is. When I could see who it was my eyes widened in surprise. Y/N? What is she doing here this late? Is she crazy? Something could've happen to her! I went towards her. She had her eyes closed with a smile on her face. So peaceful. I quietly layed down next to her but once I layed next to her, she sensed my presence. She turned her head towards me and slowly opened her eyes. Once she saw me her eyes widened in shock. I smiled, "Hi, long time no see". She blused, "Hi Yoongi". God I love it when she says my name, it's better than music to my ears. "What are you going here at such a late hour?" I asked her. She looked up to the starry night sky "Just went out for a walk to relax and ended up here" she smiled. "What are you doing here?" she asked me. "Today was a tiring day so I decided to go out for a walk to relax my mind and stuff". She looked at me kind of worried, "What did you do today to be so tired?". I smiled at myself because she's worried about me. "Today we shooted the MV for our new song which was really tiring but also a lot of fun. I finally nailed the choreo thanks to Jimin" I answered. She smiled kindly at me, "Yeah that must be very tiring" suddenly it looked like she reminded something "Wait? You can now dance the choreo, so that means you can finally teach me!!" she said excited. I laughed out loud at here excitedment. "I will teach you once the MV is out alright? You don't even know the song yet and you are so hyped about learning the choreo". She chuckled, "I just have this feeling that the new song is going to be really sick". "Hehe, just wait" I said to her. We both looked at the starry night sky. "The sky looks beautiful tonight" I said out loud by accident. "It really does with the full moon" Y/N smiled. I looked over at her. Her face shined beautifully by the reflection of the moon, it was breath taking. Her beautiful eyes shined bright, and her lips looked so sweet. Her lips.. I wonder how they taste like.. Wait?! What am I even thinking?! Calm the f down Yoongi! I said to myself. I blushed a little.

Maybe I was staring at her for to long because suddenly she turned her head to look at me. I didn't know the space between us got smaller so our faces were just and inch apart. Her eyes widened in surprise and mine to. We stared into each others eyes for a long time. We were shocked. She looked so beautiful with the reflection of the moon. She was so breath taking. My hands reached towards her cheek and I started caressing it. She closed her eyes and smiled. Her skin was so soft. Before I knew it my lips reached to hers. They almost met but then she opened her eyes. She was surprised, her eyes were wider than they ever were. Again we stared into each others eyes. I couldn't take it anymore. I closed my eyes and my lips met hers. They were sweet and really soft. First she was surprised but after that she accepted it. It was a sweet kiss. The first kiss I ever had with a girl and I was happy that she was the one who stole it. I felt that her lips formed a smile and I smiled back in response. I cupped her face in my hands. Then I broke the kiss and looked at her. She was blushing so much and it was so cute. She gave me the sweetest smile ever. I smiled back at her and placed a kiss on her forehead. Suddenly it got colder and I wrapped my arms around her, to make her feel warmer. I wish this moment would last forever. Her in my arms. Peacefully watching the nightsky. Suddenly she started humming 'Just One Day'. I looked at her and started humming along with her. Damn it felt great to be with her. All my worries and problems just washed away when I'm with her. At the end I whispered "Can you please stay with me?" but it was so soft that she didn't hear it.

"Come, it's time for you to get back to the hotel" I said to her after 15 minutes. She looked at me an nodded her head. I stood up and took her hand to help her stand up. We walked towards the hotel. The whole time we didn't let go of our hands, until we reached the hotel. I turned towards her and she was already looking at me with a smile. I cupped her face in my hands and kissed her. "Goodnight, Y/N" I said while smiling at her. She blushed and hugged me tight, "Goodnight, Yoongi" she looked up and gave me a bright smile. I ruffled her hair and laughed at her. "Now go and get some sleep, you look really tired now" I said to her. She broke the hug. "Yaahhh~ same goes for you!" she pouted. Then she tiptoed to gave me a kiss on my cheek and went to the lobby. I watched her walk up the stairs towards her room. When she was out of sign I went back to the dorm. I smiled to myself. Shit, I think I fell in love.

-TBC-