Chapter 16

3 days left.

"Hmmm where do you think you're going?" I asked Suza looking her up and down. She's wearing a really cute mint colored dress with her hair curled. She blushed, "Well Jungkook and I would meet up at the park". My mouth dropped open. I ran up to her and flew my arms around her, "OH MY GOD!!" I looked at her, "are you serious?!". She smiled cutely, "yes". I hugged her even tighter, "OH MY GOD YOU GROW UP SO FAST" I wipped my fake tears away. She laughed and hits me playfully, "Stop it, otherwise I'm gonna die if you hug me tighter". We both laughed and I broke the hug, "Have fun. Ohh and tell him that if he hurts you that I'm going after him" I winked. She chuckled, "I will for sure". She looked at the time, "Well time for me to go, bye Y/N" she hugged me and then left. I looked at the door, nawh she has a date with Jungkook. KYAAA SO CUTEE!!! But what am I going to do today? I sighed and looked at the time. It's only 11 am. Well gotta get ready first. I went to the bathroom and turned the shower on. I undressed myself and quickly jumped in the shower before the cold air would hit my body. I stared to sing 'Hold me tight' while washing my hair. I wonder what Yoongi is doing right now? Would he be practising? Or maybe he has an interview? Fanmeeting? Or a photoshoot? Wahhh!! I wanna meet up with him. Even though we saw each other yesterday, I already missed him badly. I'm glad me and Jimin are good now. All thanks to Yoongi. I wanna do something for him, to thank him for all that he has done for me. But what shall I give him? I know he likes cameras but he probably has a lot of those already. Hmmm, his hobby is basketball.. I clapped my hands. I know what I'm going to buy for him! A basketball and a jersey. I turned of the shower and wrapped the towel around my body. I walked to my closet and opened it. What should I wear today? Just my simple baggy ripped jeans and a white shirt with my with sneakers.

Something like this

Something like this.
I blow dried my hair and put on a white cap similar to the one Yoongi has with the rings through it. I did my makeup, just a simple mascara and eyeliner with a nude lip.

Alright time to go. I locked the hotel room and went out of the hotel on my way to the busy shopping streets. I looked around for any sport shops, but couldn't find one. Great. Now I have to ask people with my bad Korean skills. I walked up to a guy around my age who seemed sporty. "Ehm excuse me, do you speak English?" I asked him. He looked at me and nodded his head, "Yes, can I help you with something?" he smiled at me. Thank god. "Yes, I'm searching for a sport store but I can't find any" I said while scratching the back of my head. He laughed, "Well you're lucky. I was about to head to one". I looked at him, "Really?! Do you mind if I come with you?". He smiled, "No, I don't mind. Let's go" he said and winked at me. "Alright" I said excited. Before I knew it I stood infront of a big sport store. The boy hold the door open for me, "Ladies first" he bowed in a silly but funny way. I laughed, "Well thank you, sir". He smiled brightly at me and we both went into the store. "So what are you searching for?" he asked. "A basketball and a basketball jersey" I answered. He looked at me amazed, "You play basketball?!". I laughed, "No don't get me wrong, it's a present for a friend of mine". He grinned at me, "Your boyfriend?" he wiggled his eyebrows. I blushed bright red and hit his shoulder, "No just a friend, stupid". I walked faster to the basketball department while he was laughing behind me. "What is your name by the way?" he asked. I turned around, "Y/N, and yours?" I asked him. He smiled at me. "Jinwoon". Wait what? I took a better look at him. "No way, Jinwoon from 2AM?" I asked amazed. "Yup, the one and only" he smiled. "Nice, I listened to some of your songs ones. They're nice". I smiled at him. He blushed slightly, "Thank you". I looked around searching for a nice jersey. "Say, how can you stay so calm now that you know who I really am?" Jinwoon suddenly asked me. I looked at him, "At the end of the day you are just a human like me". He looked amazed at me. "You're the first one who told me that, thank you. You're chill". I chuckled, "No problem". Finally I found the jersey of Yoongi's favorite basketball team. "I found it!!" I screamed excited. Jinwoon laughed at me. "Nice! They also have a matching basketball of that team. Wait here, I'm going to get one for you" he said while jogging towards the basketballs. I searched for Yoongi's size and luckily they still had it. I had the last one though. I smiled at the jersey, he's definately going to like it. Suddenly I felt someones hand on my shoulder, I turned around in shock. "Chill, it's just me. I got you the basketball" Jinwoon laughed. I sighed relieved and hit his chest. "Don't scare me like that". "You got everything you need?" he asked. I nodded my head, "You?". He sighed, "Nah, I wanted to buy a snapback but the one that I really really wanted is sold out" he pouted. I chuckled, "Don't worry it will be there next time". He smiled at me, "Shall we check out?". I nodded my head. I paid for everything and we went out the store.