Chapter 8

Quickly I moved on to him. "Annyeong~ Yoongi" I said to him, trying not to show that I was worried. But it didn't work since my voice was filled with only worry. He closed his eyes and smiled. But when you looked up and opened them he was shocked. I just looked right into his widened eyes, not knowing what else to do. Suddenly he spoke, "you.." he said whispering. "Y-yes?" I said confused. "Are you the girl from the coffee shop?" he suddenly asked. I was shocked. No way. He knew?! He still knew?! He didn't forget?! He remembered me?! I quickly recovered and got bright red again. I tried to remain calm, even though I stayed calm my redness won't go away. I smiled kindly at him, "Yes it's me". His eyes widened even more, he even blushed. Or did I just imagined that? "It's nice to see you again" he smiled kindly. I smiled back "Nice to see you to Yoongi". "Ehmm, would you please sign this for me?" I gave him them album. "Of course" he grabbed it and searched for his photo. When he was done he gave it back. Our hands briefly touched. We both blushed. "T-there you go" he said. "Thank you so much" I said kindly and gratefull while bowing. Back at the concert I put my hair into a high ponytail because it got really hot. But when I bowed, at the side of my head a piece of hair gave up on my pony tail. When I stood straight again and looked at him, suddenly his hand reached towards me. My eyes widened and my heart was beating like crazy. His hand was getting closer and closer. I couldn't move. But then he took the piece of hair and puts it behind my ear. Realising what he did, he also looked shocked. He quickly took his hand away from me, "Sorry" he whispered. I smiled at him "D-dont worry about it, thank you" I bowed one last time and then it was time to move on again.

- Suga's POV -
There she stood. The girl I was searching for. The girl that made me crazy and confused. She looked so hot now. With the black dress, leather jacked and the makeup. "You.." the words slipped out before I knew it. I saw she was getting all nervous, who could blame her when I begin like that? She answered, and I asked if she was the girl. And it was her. She was so close to me now. I could even smell her parfume which was so sweet, it really fits her. I also noticed she dyed her hair and it looked amazing on her. She asked me if I could sign her album. Of course I did. I searched for my photo to leave my signature. Should I also leave a little note and my number? I mean I finally met her again, after this I probably never again since she looks foreign. Why the hell not? I gave her my signature and my number, she didn't saw it so I quickly gave it back to her. I hope she will notice it once she's back at her hotel or something. Our hands briefly touched and she blushed bright red. It was so cute. And her hands were so soft. She thanked me and bowed. I noticed a piece of hair got out of her ponytail. Before I knew it my hands reached for it. It all happend so fast. She looked shocked at me when I put it behind her ears. I finally realised what I was doing and quickly took my hand back. We were both bright red. Why the hell did I do that? Does she thinks I'm weird now? Maybe even a pervert?!! Oh no please don't think the last one!! My heart beated like crazy. Why couldn't I control myself? All the time I could. With every other fan. But with her I just couldn't. She had something special and I don't know what it is. I apologized for my sudden action. She smiled kind at me, making me blush even more. Before I knew it, it was time for the next fan. She quickly bowed and thanked me. I watched her leave. It hurts, it hurts to see her go. But why does it hurts so much? I don't even know her name. How do you make me feel this way?
- End of Suga's POV -

Me and Suza were both done with the fanmeeting. "OHMYGOD, JUNGKOOK SAID I LOOKED CUTE!!" she screamed excited, "HE EVEN BLUSHED WHEN HE SAID IT, HELP ME Y/N!! I'M DYING OF HAPPINES!!" I couldn't help but laugh. "Also..." she suddenly said, "you and Suga were getting pretty close? Weren't you?" she smirked. I blushed, "S-shut up, let's go the taxi is waiting" I quickly walked to the taxi while Suza was laughing at me.

We went into our room and I immediately fell on my bed. I couldn't believe what happend. I touched my ear. Did that just really happend. I smiled. Yes, it happend. I looked at my hand that touched his. His hands were so soft. He was so cute. I took the album out of my back. I watched all the members their signature. Then I saw Suga's. I finally got his signature. But then I suddenly saw that he also left a note. I started to read it, "Please text me later, here is my phone number xoxo Yoongi". I dropped the album. My hands were shaking. My heart was beating like crazy. No. Fucking. Way. I picked it up again to see if I really just read that. Oh my god. I really read it! I can't believe it. Should I text him? I grabbed my phone. I was so nervous. Maybe he's tired? But he said later, so he might be awake. I saved his number and texted him.

"Haay Yoongi, it's me the girl from the fanmeeting and coffee shop. Why did you want me to text you?"
I pressed send. After a minute I got a text back

"Because you're interesting 😆, btw what's your name?"
Interesting? Why am I out of all the girls in the world interesting?
I texted him back

"My name is Y/N. I'm sorry to ask but why am I interesting?"
I pressed send once again. And got a text back.

"It doesn't matter. Wanna meet up tomorrow at 1 pm at the coffee shop? Don't worry nobody will know 😉"
Did he just asked me on a freaking date?! Am I imagining things? I slapped my cheek and looked at my phone again. Holy shit. I'm not dreaming. My heart beated like crazy. Of course I'm going!! But how would I explain Suza? I looked over at my right side. She already fell asleep. I'll tell here tomorrow then.

"Sure, sounds fun😊. Now you should rest. See you tomorrow, goodnight 😪"
I pressed send and waited for a text back, I didn't have to wait long

"Till tomorrow Y/N, sweet dreams and goodnight 😪"
I laughed at his text and put my phone on the nightstand behind me.

I looked at the ceiling, will I even be able to sleep tonight? I still couldn't believe what happend since the time I came in Seoul. First the eye contact, then the concert, after that the fanmeeting, now the texting and tomorrow a freaking date!! Maybe I'm thinking to far in this. Yeah I'm thinking to far. He just wants to hang out. Maybe he fellt sorry that I couldn't go to that coffee shop first. Yes, that must me it! I thought myself all this stupid excuses. Tomorrow, I'm meeting up with Yoongi... And with that I fell asleep.

- Suga's POV -
I waited for her to text me. Did she saw it? Did she saw the note? After a while suddenly my phone beeped. I quickly took it and saw a text from an unknown number. My heart beated like crazy. It must be her. And it indeed was her. I asked her name. And she had a beautiful name. It really suits her. After a few texts I finally got the courage to ask her out. I hope she won't think to far in it. I do mean it as a date, but it's still embarrassing. I never really asked a girl out. Never felt attracted to one. But she, she fucks up my mind. I have to know her better. After a while I got a text back. I instantly smiled. She said yes. We both said goodnight and ended the texting. I put my phone under my pillow and looked at my ceiling. Will I even be able to sleep? Tomorrow I'm going to meet her again... and with that I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

-TBC-