Chapter 15

4 days left.

"We have to talk to you" Yoongi said to me on the phone. Flashbacks from yesterday came by, "W-who is we?" I asked, my voice was filled with fear. "Jimin and me" he said calm. "I don't feel like talking to him" I said immediately. "I can understand that Y/N but you really have to listen to what he have to say". "Why should I? Yesterday you freaking punched him and now you ask me to listen to him? You didn't even gave him a single chance to talk yesterday. When you punched him for the first time you were ready for a second. So why are you like this now?" I was getting mad, I knew I shouldn't, he wanted to make everything okay again but I just couldn't help it. "I was angry because of what he did to you of course, I still am. I kind of regret punching him but at the same time not. It's hard to explain but please hear him out. He's been in his room the whole day. Ever since you left and I came back to the dorm he hasn't come out. He locked himself up. He doesn't listen to anyone, not even Jungkook. Please Y/N. I'll be with you if it goes wrong again" he pleaded. "Respect my choice, I'll talk to him another time but not now. I'm not ready for it" I said calm again. "Bu-". "Bye Yoongi." I hang up. Ugh why must it be like this? I know he wants to make it up but I'm just not ready for it. Not now. I grabbed my bag, key and wallet. I got out of the hotel and went to my place to calm down. The big Cherry Blossom tree. I have to make up my mind and get some fresh air.

I layed down on the grass. I looked up at the blue sky who was hiding behind the beautiful flowers of the tree. I closed my eyes. A breeze went by making me shiver a little bit, but it felt good. I smiled to myself. This is just what I need. The sun shined on my face. It felt so great. So calm. So peaceful. Alright where should I begin? Of course I will talk to Jimin, I have to. I don't want it to be like this. We have to make it up somehow. I felt guilty because of what Yoongi told me. He hasn't got out of his room ever since I left. It is his own fault though. But I do feel bad for him. I remember his eyes again when he looked at me for the last time. They had no emotion, they were numb. It scared me, it broke me. The eyes who were always filled with happiness were numb. I don't want that. I'm sure he feels bad for his action, that he regrets it. But I'm not ready to talk yet. Maybe tomorrow I'm ready. Yes, I smiled to myself again. Tomorrow I'm gonna talk to him, tomorrow everything is going to be okay again. Another breeze went by and my sun was suddenly gone. I slowly opened my eyes to see where my sun is hiding at. And that's when I saw it was blocked by two persons. My eyes widened. Jimin and Yoongi.

- Suga's POV -
Goddamnit! She hang up. I threw my phone on my bed and ruffled my hands in my hair. What the fuck can I do to this? This have to be cleared up as soon as possible. Where would she be? Where would she be to clear her mind? Would she go shopping with Suza? Or maybe go to the little coffee shop. Suddenly it hit me. The park. The big Cherry Blossom tree. She must be there. I opened my door and went towards Jimin's room. I banged on his door. "Jimin get yourself ready, were going". I heard nothing. No response. "Jimin, please answer me" I banged on his door louder. Still no response. I sighed. "Were gonna talk to Y/N. This can't go on like this. I'm still mad at you, but I know you regret it. We have to make this up Jimin. You also know that right?" I said calm. I heard footsteps coming to the door. I heard the door slowly unlocking. I sighed in relieve. Finally. He slowly opened the door. He looked so pale, sad, hurt. His eyes were dull. I looked at him in pitty. He smiled weakly at me, "Don't look at me like that, it's my own stupid fault". I opened the door further and entered his room. He closed the door behind him. I sat on his bed and motioned him to sit next to me. He walked slowly to me and sat down. He looked at the ground, at his feet. In shame. "Look buddy. Like I said, I'm still mad at you. What you did was unbelievable. It was stupid and no girl deserves that. Even though you're the oh so famous Park Jimin. Girls have also feelings, and you should respect them. That aside, I know you regret it. I know you're hurt. I know you're in pain from your action. And I can't stand it anymore. This has to made up. I know you want to make it up to her. But you're scared. That's why I will be there with you. So you're not alone" I said calm to him. I looked at him. He still looked down at his feet and I saw a tear falling. "I-I'm so sorry hyung. I should've never done that. Ever since she walked in the door of our practice room I fell in love with her. I wanted her. But when I saw the way she looks at you, the way she smiles at you. It made me mad. It hurted me. I got jealous. I wanted to steal her from you, make her mine. I know I couldn't. She loves you, I can see that. And you love her, I also see that. It was the most stupid thing I ever did in my life. I couldn't control myself anymore. I tried to act normal around her, but I just couldn't. I should've leave her alone. But these feelings were in the way. I'm so sorry. I'm such a jerk" his voiced cracked at the last sentence. I'm not really good at comforting people, so I just rubbed his back. "It's okay Jimin. Go and fresh yourself up. I know where she is and we're gonna make it up to her" I said to him. He looked at me and gave me a small smile, "Alright, I'll be ready in 15 minutes". "I'll be waiting downstairs for you". I stood up and walked out of his room, on my way to the livingroom. After around 15 minutes he came downstairs. He looked way better than before. More fresh and more happy. The boys immediately went to him and asked what was wrong. "Just tired" Jimin eye smiled while scratching the back of his head. Jungkook hugged him, "Never scare me like that again, idiot". He nodded his head, "Sorry". I stood up from the couch, "Shall we go?" I asked him. "Yeah, ready to go" He smiled. Everyone looked at us confused, "Where are you going?" V asked. "To the park, getting some fresh air with my hyung" Jimin said while putting his arms around my shoulder. I laughed, "See you later boys". "Bye!" everyone screamed.

On our way to the park we just goofed around like always. People did recognize us and some came up to us asking for a picture, which we gladly accepted. But aside from that, people didn't really bother us. We were now at the entrance of the park. "Wanna grab some ice cream first?" I asked Jimin. He nodded his head excitedly. I laughed and we went to the ice cream car. "One mint and one-" I looked at Jimin, "Chocolate, please". "Alright here you go boys" the woman said kindly while handing our ice cream. We paid and went to a bench that was nearby. We enjoyed our ice cream in silence. "Do you already know what you gonna say to her?" I asked him. He shook his head, "Nope. I'm just gonna say what's on my mind. I think that's the best way" He said smiling weakly. I gave his shoulder a little punch, "It's gonna be okay. Don't look like that. Just finish your ice cream and then we're going to her". He quickly finished his ice cream and jumped of the bench. "How long before we're there?" He asked. "Not that long, I think 5 minutes" I answered. We headed towards the Cherry Blossom tree. After 4 minutes it came in our eye sign. We quickly walked to it. I saw a girl laying down in the grass. I smiled, "That's probably her" I said to Jimin. He nod his head and we wemt to her. Her eyes were closed, she's smiling to herself. So peacefully. "I kinda feel bad for breaking her peaceful moment now" Jimin whispered in my ear. I smiled, "Don't worry, it's gonna be okay" I smiled to him. Suddenly she slowly opens her eyes. She looked at us in shock, "W-What are you guys doing here?" she asked surprised. "We came to talk" I said kindly. She groaned, "I told you I'm not ready yet. I wanted to talk tomorrow" She pouted. "I know, and I'm sorry for being selfish but I just couldn't wait" I apologized to her. She smiled, "It's okay". She got up to sit. "Shit down, shit down" she said trying to imitate V. We both laughed and sat down. "Soo.." she started looking at Jimin. He gulped. "Y/N first of all I'm so sorry for what I did to you. I don't know why I did that and what happend to me that moment, but I regret it with my whole life. The way you looked at me for the last time when you picked up your shirt. Your eyes were filled with hurt and fear. It broke my heart. I was so angry at myself and I definatly deserved that punch from Yoongi hyung" He said while pointing at Yoongi, "I want to explain how this all probably happend. Ever since you walked into the door of our dance practise room I fell in love. With the way you look, the way you smiled. Just the way you are. But I got jealous. Jealous when you looked at Yoongi like that, jealous when you smiled at him like that and joked around. I even got mad because you weren't like that with me. Didn't look at me like that, didn't smile at me like that. It made me so angry. I wanted you more then ever. So that's when I tried to steal you from Yoongi. I knew I couldn't because it's clear that you like him and he likes you. I feel so bad for what I did. I tried to act normal around you, but my feelings got in the way and when I saw you like that in my room I just couldn't control myself anymore. I know it's probably the lamest excuse ever. But it's the truth and once again, I'm so freaking sorry. I promise that I will never do it again. I promise that I will be normal around you. I promise, I promise. So please Y/N, forgive me" He started to tear up. You can really see he means what he says. I smiled at him. I felt proud that he said what he wanted to say to her ever since she left. I looked at Y/N. She has tears in her eyes. "YOU IDIOT OF COURSE I FORGIVE YOU" She cried while attacking him with a hug. Jimin looked so damn surprised. It looked so funny that I couldn't help but laugh out loud. I joined the hug and started to fake cry which made them both laugh. I looked at them with my arms around there shoulder, "Wanna go to a restaurant? To celebrate it?" I wiggled my eyebrows and they both laughed. "I'm down for it" Y/N said excited, "Heck yeah" Jimin eye smiled. And that's when we headed to a restaurant. Y/N and Jimin walked infront of me and they were happily chatting with each other and goofed around. I smiled to myself. Finally everything is back to normal again.

-TBC-