I ran away from home

-Chapter 1-

I scrambled to my feet and started running as fast as i could. Where, i didn't know, but i knew that i had to keep on moving. He was following me. I knew, cause i could hear his steps in the stairs. As i was across the house pulling the front door open, i heard him running through the kitchen.

I got the door open and ran outside. My stomach hurt really bad and my head was pounding, and i knew i wouldn't get that far before i collapsed. I just hoped it would be far enough.

It was dark outside, and i couldn't se the groung clearly as i ran along the sidewalk down my street, my right hand clutching my stomach as i went.

A dog started barking when i passed my neighbours house but i barely noticed, just speeded up a bit since my father now knew wich way i had gone.

I heard him yelling my name angrily, and his heavy footsteps getting closer for by every fith step i took. But he wasn't close enough and i soon reached the forest at the end of the street.

I didn't bother to turn and look back at my father, for what would hopefully be the last time, as i hasted my way in between the trees. Here i had cover and wouldn't be seen as easily as out in the open.

I kept running but changed direction every now and then to confuse him, but only ended up getting lost. My pace had now slowed down until i dragged myself forward and i repetedly had to kick myself mentally to be able to keep moving. It would be worse if he found me. It would be worse if he brought me back home. It would be worse if he took me home and let me live.

I must have run and walked for nearly an hour before i felt i wouldn't be able to take another step. I dragged myself to the shelter of a big tree which had long leaf-covered branches anging low towards the ground. I literally crept inside and collapsed on the ground, face down.

Exhausted i dreamt of nothing.

When i woke up the sun stood high in the sky. I was sore all over and my head hurt so much i nearly threw up as soon as i opened my eyes.

I swallowed hard and gasped for air as the next wave of nausea hit me, and i doubled over. As my stomach calmed down i crept out of my hidingplace and blinked at the sun. I looked around to find someting familiar, but didn't recognise anything i stumbled upon.

I thought that i came from south of the tree, so i continued north, looking behind my shoulder every other step, speeding up for every step until i was running again. I half expected to see my father coming out from behind a tree and starting to chase me, wich made me run like never before.

I was a good runner, but never the best in class, and i wasn't that sporty as a person, though i had made sure that i was in good shape in case i would have to run - like now. So it took quite a while before i got out of breath and needed to rest.

Though i couldn't sit still, and got nervous looking all around, listening to every sound, in case someone were coming.

Soon i was up running again - my nerves wouldn't let me stop. I felt tears burning behind my eyes as my fear overwhelmed me, and it wasn't before long that i tripped over something laying in my path. I fell and scraped my knees on the ground. I didn't care about that and was about to get up and keep running when something grabbed my leg.

I screamed.

"AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!"

In panic I kicked out with my leg and hit something. A loud grunt came from behind me and the grip of my leg eased up a bit. I kicked again and came loose. Tears were now streaming down my face out of fear and i was breathing heavy as i scrambled to my feet and started running again. I had to get away from whatever was back there.

I heard loud swearing and someone running after me. By now i was exhausted by all the running earlier, and soon the footsteps behind me came closer. A few times i could've swore that something was touching my back. Everytime that happened my powers increased and i was able to run a little faster.

The all of a sudden i felt a hand on my shoulder, wich span me around, making me fall and dragging whoever it was down over me.

good song: be my escape by relient k

you can listen to it at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3z1YE9aMmVk&feature=fvst

good movie: ever after from 1998 with drew barrymore

link: http://www.letmewatchthis.com/watch-2515-Ever-After

vote and comment!!!

XD