I ran away from home chpt 3

-Chapter 3-

When I woke up it was in the same bed as earlier. I looked around the empty room and sighed. The never ending tears started buring behind my eyes as so many times before, and I dragged my legs up to my chin and hid underneeth the covers.

Maybe I shouldn't have run away from home Maybe I should've stayed. At least there I knew what I was to be expecting, and I knew ways to hide and get away from it all. I knew my father, and I knew when to duck if he became angry, I saw the warning signs. Here, there was nothing for me, and I shouldn't even be here. I had heard what the guys had said in the hallway - they didn't even want me here.

My head was pounding after all the beating it had taken the passed week.

There was the times I'd been knocked out since I got here, then there was the vase my dad threw at me, and then again as he banged my head to the floor after pushing me into my desk, casing my ribs to hurt like hell.

I stopped sobbing at this thought and sat up to inspect my stomach. There was a huge bruise at my left side, but it didn't hurt. Or, at least that's what I thought until I poked it and I had to hold in a scream. So, maybe it wasn't that smart to poke so hard on the first try. I gasped for air and felt the tears bagin to fall over the edges of my eyes. Wow I haven't cried this hard for years, ever since my mom died in that car crash.

I pulled myslef toghether and began planning my next 'big escape'. There had to be a way out of here. I got out from underneeth the warm safety of the covers and walked up to the window. Once I got there, I saw that I couldnot get out that way anymore, since they had nailed it to the bottom, making it impossible to open. I remembered that there had been a window in the bathroom, but as I checked, I found that they hadn't forgotten about that one.

While I was in there I got sight of myself in the mirror and winced. I looked terrible. My face was puffy and red from all the crying, and I had a big bump at the hairline, and the hair was a mess, since I hadn't brushed it for days, and been running through the forrest with all it's branches and gustings.

I looked loningly over at the shower and decided that I could at least wash up a little before I found a way to run again. I stripped off all the dirty clothes andput them in the washing machine that were standing in the corner of the room - since all of it were black, there wasn't any toubleing with color sortings and such - and got into the shower.

The warm water running down my cold, stiffening body felt like a little piece of heaven had fallen down to me, and i gloathed in all it's glory. I washed my hair with the honey schampoo that were in there, and enjoyed the clean-smelling foam now covering my body.

I wanted to stay in there forever, but then I remembered where I was, and quickly got out. My clothes were done in the washing machine, and I transferred them to the dryer. I sat down on the toilet waiting for the clothes to be done, enjoying the rough feel of the big, warm towel I'd wrapped around me.

As soon as it was done I tooke it out and put on my underwear and bra. I was just about to put my shirt on when I got a better look of my body in the floor-to-ceiling mirror. I gasped. I hadn't realised how bad the bruise on my stomach really looked. I got closer to the mirror, turning and twisting to be able to see all of my body, searching for more bruises. I found one on the back of my arm, and at my knees there was a couple of small bruises from my fall in the woods. They looked weeks old, and that sort of freaked me out. How long had I been asleep for this time?

There was another one at the side of my thigh wich I couldn't remember getting, and several small ones from my trying to hit and escape.

I had just started to poke the big one at my stomach again - not as hard as before - when I heard a door in the other room opening and steps entering before abruptly stopping, and a shouting.

"She's not here!"

"What?!"

"She isn't here!" said the first voise again.

I had frozen mid-move and couldn't get my body to obey me. Why had I stayed? Why did I have to shower? What good would that do me in the middle of the woods? If I hadn't, I would be gone by now! Why? Why? Why?! Damnit!

"Look in there!" I heard the second voise, that now had entered the room, saying. Quick footsteps got closer to the room in wich I was hiding, yet I still couldn't move. So, when the door opened and the black eyed boy came in, I still stood there, about to poke my bruise to see where it hurt the most, in just my black lace underwear. My hair was dry by now, and it fell stright down to my waist in dark brown.

He stopped at the door, staring at me, and I could do nothing but stare right back at him. His face was slowly turning pink as his eyes roamed my body. They stopped at the big bruise and I thought I saw something angry-like flashing in his eyes. That scared me, and suddenly I could move again. I backed away from him, searching for the wall with my hands behind me. When I finally found it, I pressed my back to it and pushed at the window with all the strength I could mobilize, even though I knew it was useless. This seemed to wake him from his state of shock and he called in to the other room:

"She's in here!" Hurried footsteps got over to the bathroom and an ENORMOUS guy walked in. He must have been the guy that had carried me to this house that first day. My eyes nearly popped with fear and I pushed harder at the window.

The guy stopped dead in his track and stared at me with lust-filled eyes and I just then realised that I was in a house filled with only guys (that I knew of). What if they all were pervs. By the looks of the ones in front of me, it didn't look very good.

I stopped tugging at the window when the big guy took a step closer to me.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!!" I screamed, even though he was still at the opposite side of the room. He stopped, looking shocked, like he'd never even thought about it. His face got this hurt expression that almost broke my heart - in spite of myself - and made him look like a little kid, wich made me want to go up to him and hug him. I stopped myself before I moved, but I felt that my eyes held a little less fear, even if it still was there.

"Who are you?" I asked in a thin voise.

The boys glanced at each other and it was appearent they were considering wether to tell me or not.

Suddenly, a third boy came storming through the door, breathing heavily. I stared at him. The whole of him was a living color chock. He had the reddest hair I had ever seen, wich now matched his reddened face, and he was wearing a big neon orange T-shirt wich were totally went against all of the dressing rules I had ever heard of, and as bright green baggy jeans with dark blue suspenders haning from the line of his pants. It hurt my eyes looking at him, and I closed them, rubbing my temples.

Not that I knew anything about fashion, I never said that - but that was truly horrible. He even wore neon pink shoes. Everything about him was color - and in strong neon.

When he looked up, he stopped panting and just stared, like the others before him. Suddenly I remembered that I was wearing nothing but the lingerie and blushed. They saw and quickly gathered themselves up and got out of the room, leaving me gratefully alone to dress.

When I got out of the bathroom myself, they were all sitting on the bed, waiting for me.

good song: BROKEN by TAKIDA

link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF2YPd5ZRPU

good movie: 10.000 B.C. from 2008 with STEVEN STRAIT and CAMILLA BELLE

link: http://www.letmewatchthis.com/watch-34-10000-BC

vote and comment!!!XDXDXD