TWO.

TWO ; LIAR, LIAR

TWO ; LIAR, LIAR.

Spencer Reid furrowed his eyebrows as he watched the girl widen her eyes a fraction of an amount. Morgan had obviously triggered something in her mind that made her change expressions.

Quinn was a mystery to him. He was used to knowing almost everything and the fact that he couldn't figure her out was unsettling. Spencer could tell that she had been through something traumatic, he could tell that the Horsemen trained her to show no emotion, and he could tell that she wasn't exactly like her counterparts. But he couldn't figure out how who she truly was. What was her 'ability' as a Horseman? How did she get involved with the group? What made her widen her eyes at the mention of writing something down?

Quinn Carson intrigued Spencer Reid and he was determined to figure her out.

He watched as Morgan turned back to her, one brow raised as he neared. "So no writing either?"

Spencer observed as Quinn stayed quiet, but something was different. She seemed less calm and more worried. She seemed almost fearful. "Is there a reason you can't talk to us? Or is it just that you won't?" JJ asked the girl.

Quinn remained silent. There was definitely something going on.

Spencer slipped his phone out of his pocket and sent a quick text message to Morgan. Normally, he hated texting, scratch that, anything to do with technology. But he couldn't burst into the room. Not only would that be unprofessional, it would hurt entire interrogation.

Derek felt his phone vibrate and pulled it out to see a text from Reid, telling him to ask her if her arrest had been planned. He glanced at the window, a silent agreement to Spencer. "Quinn, was your arrest planned?"

Her eyes met Morgan's but she did not speak a word. She couldn't. She didn't want to die today. "Quinn, did your team hurt you? Are you afraid of them?"

Unconsciously, Quinn clenched her jaw, giving JJ the confirmation she needed. Morgan seemed to catch on, sitting back down in the chair across from the girl. "I need you to answer a question for me," Morgan said. "Are we being watched by your team?" She wanted to scream yes. She wanted to tell them everything, but there was no way to tell them without the Horsemen knowing. Quinn still looked straight ahead. "Hey, hey, look at me, please." Quinn bit the inside of her cheek but made eye contact with Morgan. "Are we being watched by your team? Blink once for yes, twice for no."

Quinn's eyes widened in the same way they had earlier. Could this be the way she pulled this off? Would the Horsemen catch on?

Putting faith into the negative, she blinked at Derek once.

Morgan's face became serious, but Quinn could see a hint of pride in the fact that he got her to share with him. "Through the cameras?"

She blinked once.