cait: drinking contest

It was a celebration night. For taking down the Institute and ending their kidnapings. Everyone was at the third rail. Hancock was high, piper kept staring at the lady whose voice is golden when singing, Mccready was getting abit tipsy, everyone else was either getting drunk, talking, or keeping the high and drunk away from trouble. I was not much of a drinker. Cait seemed to notice and turned it into a game.
"Ay , bet you can't beat me in a drinkin' contest" she says cocky.
I was slightly drunk so I didn't process what she said in my mind.
"Bet I can" I say without thinking.
"Alright..."
She bangs her hand on the table.
" We need some drinks over here"
Before I knew it the table was filled with bottles of beer.
"First one to pass out has to pay 100 caps to the other." cait says.
We both then start to gulp down the beers. My vision started to blur after the 3rd bottle. After drinking 3 more bottles I had to stop. But I didn't want to lose the bet. At this point my vision is fuzzy and my thoughts were jumbled up. I couldn't drink another bottle. Besides the beer tasted nasty.
" -hic- I win" she slurred
"You owe me 100 caps tomorrow"
I was about to say something but I blacked out. The next morning my head was pounding. I couldn't see straight. I didn't recognize the room. I couldn't tell were I was. A raspy voice came from the other side of a door.
*knock knock* " you awake?"
I stumble across the room and reach the door. I see a friendly mayor greeding me.
"You passes out last night ,you ok?" Hancock says while grining.
I felt horrible. He holds onto me.
"I just need to sleep....." I say. He lets me go and closed the door. I crawl back into bed and go back to sleep.

Never again will I do a drinking contest with cait

  Now I need to figure out were to get 100 caps...