ss wife and ss husband

@dantdm8
This person wanted me to do survivor wife and husband. Thanks for the creative comment 😃

(sorry this is late.)

Frozen cold. I start to regain my vision and see my husband infrount of me but, weres is Shaun? The doors open and we both fall out.
"Were is he?"
"Somebody took him! Scientists maybe?!"
With that my heart broke and start crying.
"Shh. Its ok we'll find him." I nod.
"We need to get out of her this place is dangerous!" he says.
The vault seemed to be very old....and the skeletons did not help. The huge cockroaches left us alone. Through with the first one I saw, I screamed like a little girl at a 1 direction concert.

The vault was like a maze, filled with many hallways and rooms. The air was cold around us and as we pass the halls, wires would hang down from the ceiling. One hall leads us to the exit and I find a unusual trinket. A pipboy, never seen one but this one seemed in-shape.

(husband name) looked around for a button to lift the elevator.
"Nothing here...seems like we need a key here." He pointed to a small slot. I notice behind the pipboy had a wire. Curious I take it out and place it in the slot and the elevator moves. Soon the doors opened above us and a bright light came through.

It took us awhile to adjust our eyes but, the world we knew was gone. I hold (husband name) close. Then I think of codworth.
Is he still...alive?
I make my way down the path and into our neighborhood. In the distance a robot flys around.
"CODSWORTH?"
The robot turns to us.
"Ah! Miss and sir have returned!....um Were is Shaun?"
"Hes gone! Somebody took him!" I say.
For a robot, you could see his grief.
"Oh....i-i terribly sorry miss and sir...But, don't worry! We will find him!"

This began our adventure. After that we soon found a German shepard and called it dogmeat. Some people called the minutemen allyed with us and we explored the commonwealth until we reached goodneighbor. At that time we had gotten armor, caps and guns from exploring empty buildings and such.

The mayor , Hancock was a gentleman and flirty, which made (husband name) jealous. He soon joined our little adventure and I had my hopes high. Knowing some day. I will see Shaun again.

I miss you and I love you.