charon: shy love

* note this companion is from fallout 3*

Charon was always a quite type. It was hard to know what that ghoul was thinking sometimes. From what I understand his last few owners were abusive....especially ahzrukhal. At first he was ok but, when I saw him beat Charon I knew I had to get that contract. Anyways...sometimes Charon would glance at me or study me. Sometimes it looked like he absolutely hates me and sometimes he looks like he enjoys me. I can't tell what he's thinking but, I have created feeling for this ghoul.
One day we were out on a walk and he stoped, as if thinking deep and hard on something.
"Are you ok?"
He snaped out of focus.
"Huh? Oh I'm ok...."
"Are you sure?You look like you have something on your mind."
He nods and glanced at me before turning away.
"What's wrong?"
".........I wish to tell you something but....", his voice trailed off.
He seem to blush a red color. I didn't think it was possible for a ghoul since their skin rotted away. I step closer to him.
"Charon?"
In a swift move, he grabs you and kisses you. This was all shocking. I didn't even think Charon would have feelings like that for me. I melt into the kiss and put my arms around his neck. His his was so rough and sweet. Until be broke away and blushed a deep red. Then he covered His face and turned away.
"I-I'm sorry....you probably want to hit me...."
I look at him surprised.
I would never do that to you...
"Charon....look at me..."
He hesitated for a moment but, he turned to me. I put a hand on his cheek. He flinched but soon calmed down.
"I swear I would never do that to you! I won't be like the other people who had you."
I then kiss him.
"You were always a shy ghoul."
He smiled and brings me in for a hug.