hancockXNickXMacCreadyXreader

I couldn't sleep. I looked at my pipboy and it flashed 3:58. I was certainly going to be tired the next day. I decided to walk around sanctuary to try and get myself tired. I noticed Nick was leaning on a empty house smoking.
"What are you doing up late?" he asks.
"Can't sleep"
Maccready then stumbles out of the house. He looked at me with a smile. He walks in an odd way towards me.
"Why are you up?" he slured.
"Can't sleep.you?"
"I'm to drunk to sleep."
I forgot he had the most drinks. Nick had a smirk on his face. Maccready did too.
"Hey....What are you two thinking?"
Maccready then attacks my neck with kisses and bites. Nick worked on my lips. Their hands searched and explored my body. I couldn't say I didn't enjoy it. I let out a small moan. I loved this attention. Maccready's hand then goes under my shirt and Nick pulled on my pants a little. Thats when the mayor decide to join in.
"Seems like sunshine is having fun." he smirked as he approached me.
"Mind if I join in?"
Maccready and Nick makes room for Hancock and He takes over my lips. He kissed so rough. Nick then takes over my neck and Maccready works on my side. All six hands were gliding over my skin and exploring. My shirt was soon pulled off and more kisses fell into my body. Hancock was soon playing with your mouth and inserted his tongue. Maccready soon backed away from me
"I'm awfully tired. I'll see you tomorrow~." he kissed my cheek and left. Nick soon had to leave as well, leaving alone with Hancock.
"Mmm~ more for me." He picked me up and carried me to his room. He laid me on the bed and continued to play with my mouth. He breaks away and leaves trails of kisses down my arm, leaving marks. He laid next to me and pulled me closer to him.
"Your so sweet~" he bite my neck and licked the Mark he left behind. He pulled me against his body and pulled the covers over us.
"I love you , sunshine."
I smile "I love you too."