deacon: cuddles and kisses

I loved that man. I loved to cuddle next to him. He would always be so warm. We were laying in bed sleeping or....... Al least I was.
"Baaaaaaaaby" he whines.
"What do You want? I want to sleep."
" Love meeeeeee."
He starts to snake his arms around me. I couldn't help but to turn around and do the same. He pulled me closer to him. He was so warm and welcoming. He starts pecking my lips with kisses.one of his hands trail down to you stomach. He lightly pulls up the shirt and starts to rub gently. He moved his lips to my neck and began to bite. I let out a soft moan. He moved his hand on to my back while his other hand was on My head. The way he bite and sucked my neck made me into a moaning mess. He moved off me.
" noooo come back". I wanted this man badly.
He smirks. He pulls on my shirt lightly
"This has to go". I lean up to hug him. He embraces me. "Today I had to pull Hancock away from a fight." he giggles.
"What happened?"
" he took so much chems he thought he was invincible or something. I had to pull him away from a deathclaw."
I giggle " He's an idiot and you are too"
"Well I'm your idiot.", He points to his ring, " forever!"
Knocking came from our door.
"Mama?"
"Your child wants you." he kisses my cheek. I go to the door. And My child was slightly weeping. I pick her up and set her on the bed. She sometimes have nightmares. Deacon lays next to her back and lulu cuddles with me.
"She's an angel" He says gently rubing her.
"She is and I Love her"