Chapter 2

Justin’s POV:

As I watched Selena get two sodas spilled on the front of her shirt, I couldn’t help but to laugh hysterically. She turned her head sharply and looked at me with a hard gaze. I looked at her back and saw her big brown eyes begin to water. She stood their and put her face in her hands and started to cry silently. I got up out of the booth, still laughing, and hugged her. I was shocked she hugged me back and rested her head in the crook of my neck and cried even harder. The waitress was next to us covering her mouth with her hands and saying sorry about 100 times. I shooed her away and mouthed “it’s okay” to her and she finally walked away. I held Selena for a couple minutes, but it seemed like hours. She was still crying but the crying dulled down to a silent sob. She let go of me and stared at the floor and rubbed her eyes, mascara smudged around her eyes and down her cheeks. I looked down at her soaked white v-neck and noticed it was see through, I looked up back at her face.

“I-I am sorry for crying on you, and trying to leave. I mess up a lot and I’m sorry. You shouldn’t have come over to me.” She said quietly. I could hear it in her voice that she was trying not to start crying again.

I stepped closer towards her and took her hands in mine. She looked up at me and I smiled down at her. “Hey I know you don’t know me that well but as a kind person I am, I’m going to take you to my tour bus and get you a new t-shirt. One that…isn’t see through.” I chuckled. Crimson slowly spread across her cheeks as she closed her eyes shut and put her face in her hands. “I am so embarrassed right now and you just had to say that.” She groaned. I laughed and hugged her briefly. I set money at our table and took Selena’s hand and walked down the street towards the bus. She walked close behind me to hide herself and to make sure no one saw through her shirt. I thought she was cute and I would seriously date her. She seemed to be a good person to hang out with and she looked my age. To top that she was overall the most beautiful girl I have ever seen and my heart beats like crazy when I’m around her. I don’t seem nervous around her on the outside but on the inside I feel like I’m going to explode.

As we got to my bus and walked inside, I checked to see of anyone else was here. Relieved to find no one, I sighed. “Um, Selena just sit on the bed ill get you a new shirt.” I said. My eyes slowly trailed down from her face to her shirt sticking to her body and my eyes lingered for a second taking in her purple bra underneath her shirt. I abruptly turned around and started searching for a shirt in my closet. I pulled out a plain black shirt and handed it over to Selena. She took it and stood up and stared at me with one eyebrow raised. “Well?” She asked.
“What?” I replied.
“Im going to need some privacy to change into this shirt.” She rolled her eyes. 
I was going to protest but I decided I shouldn’t so I walked out the bedroom door and closed it behind me. I exhaled slowly trying not to think about the things I would do to her.

Selena’s POV:
As soon as he closed the door behind him I scoffed and removed the wet shirt from my body. Shit, my front is all sticky. I pulled the black shirt over my head and tugged at the bottom. I looked in the mirror hanging on the back of the door and realized how big the shirt was on me. I sighed, oh well I guess. I stepped out of the door to see Justin sitting down in a chair next to a window, shirtless. My eyes widened for a second in shock to see how perfectly toned his abs were. I cleared my throat to notify that I was done changing. “Hey come over here.” he said. I slowly walked over and stood in front of him. He looked me up and down as if inspecting me and nodded his head in approval. “You look good in my clothes.” He smiled. I smiled back and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear. Justin got up and put a hand on my hip and pulled me close. He leaned in to my ear and in a raspy voice he moaned “But I bet you look better out of them.” My eyes widened and I stepped back to see him chuckling and looking down. 
“I was only joking.” He laughed. 
“Oh okay good…” I said slowly. 
He sat back down and ran his fingers through his messy hair and took out his phone and scrolled through it. I stood there and looked out the window to see the sun already setting. “Justin I have to go home.” I said suddenly. Justin looked at me and smiled sweetly. “You can stay here if you’d like, you don’t have to go home.” 
Was he really serious? 
I bit my lip. “Do you do this to a lot of girls? Invite them over and flirt with them and have them stay over then do god knows what with them?” I asked with a hint of annoyance. 
He sighed and put his hands in his lap, fiddling with his fingers. He inhaled, “I don’t get to do this at all. Let alone hang out with random girls. As you can tell being famous isnt easy and you can’t do anything. So to have you standing in front of me right now is actually a really big deal for me and I know you don’t know me well but I’m pretty sure if you look me up on google I’m sure you’d know me better.” 
I can really hear the pain in his voice, he just wants to be a normal person and not get followed around everywhere by screaming girls and annoying paparazzi. I felt truly bad for him. I slowly made my way towards him, my heart pounding. I slowly sat down on his lap facing him, my legs on either side of him. I took a deep breath, closed my eyes, and leaned in and softly pecked his soft pink lips. Then suddenly he grabbed the back of my neck and kissed me back harder. My eyes flew open to see his eyes closed and heard a slight moan emitting from his throat. I closed my eyes again and felt his tongue gliding across my lips wanting access into my mouth. I open my mouth slightly and his tongue instantly found mine. He grabbed my waist with both hands and slid them down to my bum. I gasped slightly and I heard Justin chuckle. I put my hands on his chest and pushed away freeing my mouth from his. I couldn’t do this with him, no not now. I got off of his lap and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and bit my lip. Justin looked at me in confusion, his brown eyes locking with mine. “Um I’m tired so I’m going to sleep out here.” I said quickly.

He got up and put a hand on my waist and licked his lips. “Or,” he said in a low voice, “you could sleep with me.” He started kissing my neck and sucking. I stood frozen for a moment until I felt a hand start traveling up towards my front.

“I t-think I’d be better off sleeping out here.” I stuttered. I stumbled back away from him and tripped over a guitar and fell back on my butt. Justin smiled and shook his head.

“Okay of your going to spend the night you are going to need to sleep in something other than jeans.” He laughed, walking away towards his bedroom.