Chapter 12

Selena’s POV:

My eyes blinked open to the ray of sunlight coming through the blinds of the hotel window. I groaned and i felt the warmth of Justin’s chest beneath my head, and i layed there a while listening to the sound of his steady heart beat. I looked up and saw his eyes closed which meant he was still asleep, how precious. I sat up and peeled the sheets off of me to see blood staining the sheets. “Fuck. I hate being a girl.” I mumbled under the breath.  I’m just glad it wasn’t a lot of blood so i wasnt too worried. My eyes flickered over to the clock on the nightstand. 6:39 am, great. I rolled out of the bed and walked over to the bathroom, closing the door behind me. I stepped over towards the sink and looked in the mirror above it only to see my horrendous morning appearence staring back at me. My hair was sticking up in awkward places and I had bags under my bloodshot eyes from all the crying i did last night. I even woke up in the middle of the night and started to cry on Justin. I splashed some water on my face hoping to wake myself up a little and walked out of the bathroom and searched in my bag for underwear and some shorts. I felt blood start running down my inner thighs and i cursed myself and ran into the bathroom. “Selena?” I heard Justin shout from outside the bathroom door. “Fuck.” I mumbled searching for a tampon or a pad or something.

"What?" Justin asked. I huffed out my chest and rolled my eyes, boys are so annoying sometimes. 

"I’m fine!" I hissed through my teeth. After a while i heard Justin’s footsteps walk away from the door and i sighed, i shouldn’t have been so harsh with him.

After i cleaned up (and finally found a tampon thank god) and got into my shorts and brushed my hair out I seemed to look somewhat decent. I walked out of the bathroom door and saw Justin pulling a white graphic t-shirt of his head and pulling it over his body. He turned around and flashed a smile in my direction, my heart skipped a beat a little and i looked away in attempt of hiding my blushing cheeks. It’s hard to believe someone so cute and amazingly attractive could be so…agressive. I shivered at the thought of last night in the shower. “Hey,” Justin said, “at 9 o’clock tonight I’m taking you to a club.” 

"Why?" I asked. I was actually kind of curious because its kind of weird going to a club when you are a super mega-famous person. 

He chuckled and looked away to search in his luggage. “Because I decided to take a break a while from my tour to, have fun.” He said ‘have fun’ slowly and I didn’t want to ask what he meant by that. To be honest, I am a little bit scared of Justin. I mean he makes me feel happy most of the time but he can take that feeling away really quickly. If i make a wrong move he could, idk, make a huge rumour about me and ruin my life with the power of his fame. He was also really strong, if i made him mad he could eas- no. I can’t think about this for too long, it might make our relationship worse. 

"I’ll go." I said hesitantly. He looked over his shoulder and winked at me. I got a nasueating feeling in the pit of my stomach and my heart beat increased rapidly.

It’s okay Selena, i said in my head, It’s okay you are just going to a club with Justin nothing will happen. There will be dancing and a lot of people so if anything happens you will have a huge crowd of people there. And there will be drinks and you will have a great time.

He walked over to me while putting a snapback on his head, licking his lips. “We are going out today to buy you something to wear tonight and maybe getting a bite to eat before we go to the club. Sound good?” He asked with a smile. I faked a smile and nodded my head. If he tried to have sex with me tonight at least I’m on my period so I’ll have an excuse not to. 

"Grab a jacket and some sunglasses and we’ll head out in a couple of minutes. I’m just going over to Scooter’s room to talk to him about some stuff so I’ll be right back." He said, pecking my on the lips before walking out the door. I have to admit, feeling his lips against mine did feel good.

In a couple of minutes i have managed to put a little bit of makeup on, but not to much, and pick out a jacket and find one of my favorite pair of sunglasses. I was basically wearing something plain and simple and nothing too fancy, just black and hite converse and blue shorts and Justin’s white t-shirt and a black hoodie.

I heard the door open and close and saw Justin walk in and looked at me and smiled. “You look beautiful as always Sel.” He said. 

"Thanks." I mumbled. He grabbed my hand and laced our fingers together and we walked out of the door together. We walked down the hall and I saw Kenny waiting by the elevator for us. I was relieved to see Kenny and I smiled and waved at him and he smiled back. "Hey Gomez whats good?" He asked. 

"Oh nothing." I said sarcastically. 

"Mhmm." He said, flashing his eyes between me and Justin. I knew what he was referring to and I bit my lip and pulled my hood over my head. Kenny just laughed and placed a hand on my back and guided my into the elevator with Justin who was strangely quiet. I glanced over at him and he showed no emotion whatsoever. He was silent, and still. He looked almost sad in a way and i felt bad. I placed a kiss to his cheek and nuzzled my face in the crook of his neck. "Be happy." I breathed into his neck. I felt the grip on my hand tighten and I smiled a little. I heard the elevator’s doors open and  I released my face from his neck and placed my sunglasses over my eyes. There will be a ton of fans and i don’t want them knowing who i am, that would suck. 

Justin released his hand from mine and pulled his hood over his head and put his sunglasses on his face, his face still showing no emotion. Me, Justin, and Kenny walked out of the doors to the hotel just to be swarmed by about 80 fans. Luckily the car was parked right in the front of the hotel so it only took a minute to reach it.

Kenny jogged over to the divers side of the car and Justin climbed into car, reaching out his hand for me to take. I gradeually took his hand and climbed into the car after him. Once we were seated and buckled up in the car, Kenny sped away down the street and away from all of the fans. Justin snaked his arm behind me and placed his hand on my waist gently tugging me towards him. I awkwardly scooted closer to him and rested my head on his shoulder. “Justin,” i mumbled, “where are we going?” 

I heard Justin breathe out a long sigh and i felt his hand travel up my waist. My eyes widened when i felt his fingertips brush over my right breast and my body tensed up. He gently cupped my boob and began to squeeze it gently. “Kiss me.” He demanded. I sat my head up and looked at him, his eyes were dark like they were last night. Before i even had time to open my mouth and speak his lips pressed forcefully against mine. I tried to free my mouth away from his but his arm around me forced me to be next to him. Just then his hand on my boob made a rough squeeze and it caused me to gasp, allowing him entrance to shove his tongue inside my mouth. I felt his tongue travel around inside my mouth and I did admit it felt good, but also weird. Like it didn’t feel right. Justin pulled away for a moment to catch his breath but quickly shot his face towards mine again in attempt to press his mouth against mine, luckily i turned my head just in time so his lips could make contact with my cheek. I heard him chuckle, a deep chuckle, and a chill went down my spine. “Justin, stop.” I whispered sharply, loud enough for only Justin to hear. He just laughed and began to suck furiously on my neck. I pursed my lips and managed to push Justin away from me recieving a whistle from Justin. “Fiesty.” He growled lowly. I looked in the opposite directon of him, i can’t believe im dating this jerk. I thought he was so sweet, now hes like a sex monster. I felt his hot breath in my ear and the sound of his deep raspy voice, causing my body to stiffen up. “I can’t wait for tonight.” He growled in my ear.