Chapter 18

Selena’s POV:

At this point i was fed up with Justin’s coma. I understand that he just woke up and he’s still pretty weak but i just wish he was some sort of superhero and i was the damsel in distress and he had some sort of random burst of strength and carry me away in his arms, but thats what dreaming is for.

Chaz started sliding down his pants and boxers and by that point I wanted to die. I never asked for any of this, and never in my wildest dreams would i thought Chaz would rape me while Justin watched helplessly. I didn’t want to look at Chaz so I looked at Justin’s beautiful face, covered in small cuts and bruises from the accident. My vision became blurry as tears filled my eyes. I tried to scream but Chaz’s hand was clamped over my mouth so my cries for help were muffled. Then my whole body ached in pain as Chaz forced himself into me. Water welted in my eyes and my whole body became numb. Justin’s eyes were filled with pain and sorrow and his lips tugged downward.

Then, I saw Justin’s fingers slowly creep towards a button near him. I blinked the tears from my eyes to see what the button read. “Press For Assistance”. He was trying to get help.

His fingers twitched slightly over the button, he was trying to forcefully press down on it. Justin’s eyes never left mine as i slightly nodded my head for encouragement while Chaz slide himself in and out of me.

Justin’s POV:

I had to use every ounce of strength to just fucking move my hand over two inches and now im getting lightheaded trying to press down on a button. My body wasn’t fully awake and im pushing it too far.

I tried to take deep breaths through my slightly parted lips as I tried to make my finger work properly. All it was doing was twitching slightly and it was pissing me off. I am doing nothing while I’m laying here watching Selena crying while being raped. Everything seems so unreal right now. I never thought I would ever be in a position like this.

Just then my finger twitched rapidly and pressed the button and a feeling of relief washed over me and my eyelids began to droop. The sound of nurses knocking on the door filled the room. The knocking soon turned into banging and slamming until the door was forced open and nurses flooded into the room. Chaz let go of Selena and she fell to the floor, the tears flowing even more out of her eyes as a smile lit up on her face.

"Help me…" She croaked holding up an arm to one of the doctors.

Chaz gripped his pants and pulled them up while trying to dart out of the exit but was stopped by more doctors. He cursed wildly as he thrashed around while doctors held his hands behind his back. Security was called and more people rushed into the room. Selena was carried out by a doctor and nurses were around me asking if they could hear me and if I was alright. I couldn’t speak, or move, or do anything but smile. I saved Selena, and that is all that mattered to me right now. I felt like a fucking hero.

~

A week passed and I was still in the same hospital bed, laying down but this time I was pretty much fully recovered. I was starting to grow a slight mustache but I was okay with it, Selena said it looked good on me.

Speaking of Selena, she is doing well. After what happened she was sent home for a while and she found sanity there and rested up until she was well enough to come visit me again. And as for Chaz, he’s in jail for rape and sexual assult.

"Justin you have some visitors." A nurse said coming into the room.

Selena and my mom walked into the room with big smiles on their face and I couldn’t help but smile too. Seeing them happy makes me feel so good inside, and I know that sounds really lame but its true. And after all the shit that happened lately I’m glad to have them here.

"Hey hunny." My mom said leaning in towards me and pulling me into a tight hug.

"Mom, yep, you’re crushing me." I grunted.

"Oh sorry sweetie." She said nervously, backing up and sitting in a chair next to my bed.

Selena covered her mouth with her hand and I could tell she was trying not to laugh. I pursed my lips and looked down and started to play with my fingers, “Hey Selena.” I blushed.

She leant over and kissed me on the cheek and hugged me briefly, “Hey Justin.”

I had to admit, I missed hearing her call me babe ever since we broke up but now I don’t want to talk about it with her. She’s been through a lot lately and I don’t want to pressure her even more than she already has.

"Hey." I mumbled.

My mom looked at us both before clapping her hands together, “Well, I’m going to go to the cafeteria and get some fruit.” She said before getting up and walking out the door. The room fell silent and i wished my mom didn’t leave the room.

"Justin. I’m sorry for breaking up with you." Selena said quietly.

"It’s okay." I lied casually, shrugging my shoulders.

Selena shook her head, “No it’s not okay. I made you upset and i caused all of this to happen to you and you didn’t deserve it. I’m sorry.” She said, her voice straining as she tried to hold back the waterworks.

"Babe, it’s okay. I’m fine." I chuckled.

Selena nodded her head and swiped a finger under her eye wiping away a few tears.

"So, will you be my girlfriend again?" I said smiling up at her.