Chapter 19 - Last Chapter

Selena’s POV:

I looked down at Justin who was grinning up at me obviously completely satisfied with himself. I really wanted to date him, but I don’t know. I loved him with all of my heart and I just don’t know what will happen if our relationship doesn’t work out. I don’t want him to end up in a hospital again because he went out of control. All of this seemed really risky, but he seemed so up for it. And I loved him so why the hell not?

"Yes." I said nodding my head and attacking him with a giant kiss on the lips. 

"By the way," Justin said out of the corner or his mouth, "happy birthday." 

I pulled back and playfully hit him in the chest, “Justin you don’t have to remind me of how old I’m getting.” 

"Hey, being twenty is not an old age." He said with a smirk on his face.

I covered my face with my hands and let out a loud groan, I hate it when people deny me of getting older. It’s like saying to and 80 year old that she was still young.

"Selena, Scooter and everyone else already signed you onto the label. You are going to be singing and recording your first song and music video today. So, happy birthday." Justin announced.

"Justin that would take forever." I complained.

"No it wouldn’t." He said waving his hand and shaking his head. He was so stubborn but it’s a good thing I loved him. 

"How am I suppose to do anything when you are still sitting ina  hospital?" I asked placing a hand on my hip.

"Don’t worry I will be out in a couple of hours. The doctors just have to check me up to see if anything is wrong with me and then I will be out of here and ready to help you with your music video." He said clapping his hands together and staring at me with brown eyes.

I just shrugged my shoulders, there is no use in arguing with Justin anymore. Plus, I am excited about recording my first song ever and hopefully people will like it. And I also hope the music video for it comes out good too. What will it look like? Did Justin and Scooter already plan everything out? 

~

"So tell ‘em that it’s my birthday, they don’t know so it’s okay. Tell ‘em that it’s my birthday when I party like that!" I sang looking into the camera and snapping my fingers. Justin looked at me and flashed a smile and a thumbs up from behind the camera man and Scooter nodded his head in aproval towards me. I never realized how fun it would be to record songs and stuff until now, and I can see how much Justin loves doing it. And it means the world to me that he is right here beside me helping me through it. Well, he’s not literally right beside me at the moment but you get what I mean. 

"That’s a rap!" The director said clapping his hands together and taking a sip from his cup of coffee. 

I sighed and covered my face in my hands trying to hide my smile as Justin ran over to me and wrapped his arms around me from behind. He picked me up and spun me around in the middle of the set. 

"Justin put me down!" I said through the palms of my hands. 

He set me down and leaned in and placed a kiss to my cheek, “You did so great baby.” 

"Thanks Justin." I blushed as he rocked me back and forth while nuzzling his face into my cheek placing a few more kisses. 

"People are going to love you." He muttered into my face.

"I hope so." I said under my breath.

~

I sat outside of a resturant with Justin and his friends and some people from his team and it was 9 at night. I picked my food around my plate with my fork while i rested my chin in the palm of my hand. I sighed as I looked up across from me and watch Justin laughing and giggling and conversating with all of his friends and team at the dinner table. He decided that it would be nice to go out to eat for dinner, but I didn’t think he would have brought all of his friends too. I guess it was okay. I was just hoping for some alone time.