Chapter 14

Justin’s POV:

I love clubbing, i might even like it more than performing. I climbed on top of a table in the back and started dancing on top of it, rocking my hips to the beat of the music and waving my hands in the air while Ryan below me was trying to flirt with one of the girls. I looked over at the bar and saw Selena and… Chaz? I squinted my eyes to try and see better.

Selena threw her head back and was taking shots? Fuck. There seemed to be about 8 shot glasses in front of her and she looked like she was having a blast with Chaz who had a beer in his hands and was laughing and talking to Selena. I might as well go over there and find out what they are talking about, right?

I jumped down from the table and made my way through the crowd of people, denying a couple of offers to dance from random girls. I finally made my way to Chaz and nudged him in the arm. He turned and looked at me and a giant smile appereared on his face. “Yo, Justin,” he laughed, “Selena is totally wasted.”

I looked at Selena and she looked completely drunk. Her lipstick was smudged off and her dress had drops of alcohol on it. I watched as she was chugging down a beer, head back, lips curled around the top of the bottle. I licked my lips as i watched her throat gulp down the alcohol.

If she was drunk maybe she would finally get with me, i thought.

“Hey Selena let’s go dance huh?” I asked, extending out my arm. She held up a finger to me as she finished the last few gulps of beer. She popped her lips off of the top of the bottle, causing my heart to skip a beat. “Justin baby, hey.” She said with a sloppy wink. Selena took my hand and tried to hop off of the bar stool but wobbled and fell to the floor.

“Shit.” Me and Chaz said in unison. We both reached to help Selena and helped her up, her arms slung over both Chaz and mine’s shoulder. 
Selena giggled and drooped her head, “I fell.” She said with a slight giggle followed by a burp. “Excuuuuse me!” She yelled. She was really drunk.

“Chaz go get Ryan i got her.” I said to Chaz over Selena’s shoulder. He nodded his head and unwrapped her arm from his neck and disappeared in the crowd of people.

“Justy, you are so fucking hot.” Selena said as she wrapped both arms around my neck. I tried to walk her over to the exit but she started to get heavy. “Hey Sel I’m going to carry you over my shoulder okay?” I whispered in her ear. She was about to say something but i cut her off when leant down, wrapping my arms under her butt, pushing her up over my right shoulder. “Weeeeee!” I heard Selena yell. I soon felt her hands grabbing my butt and i pursed my lips. I really need to get her home before she throws up all over my back, i also hope no one could see up her dress.

I made my way out through the back exit just in case anybody could see
me, and walked out the door to a grubby ally with dumpsters and trash bins. I walked down the ally towards the sidewalk and saw Kenny, Chaz, and Ryan waiting for me in front of the Ford Escape. “Hey! Kenny!” I shouted to him. He saw me and rushed over to me taking Selena from me and carrying her in his arms bridal style. She yelled something at Chaz but i couldn’t tell what she said because she was slurring her words. This night is going to be fun.

~

We finally made it back to the hotel after a long drive, well to me it was a long drive. I sat in the back next to Selena who constantly tried to kiss me and lift up my shirt. I have to admit i liked having the attention from her but i didn’t want it to be like this.

I walked Selena into our hotel room and the second i closed the door behind us she had me pinned up against it, her body pressed against mine so i couldn’t move. Our faces, inches apart, and i could smell the alcohol escaping her mouth in little puffs of air. “You are so hot.” She mumbled, kissing the crook of my neck. “Thanks.” I breathed back. I felt her hands grip the waist of my pants and start to slide them down my legs. “Selena…” I said slowly. Just then she smashed her lips against mine, running her fingers through my hair. I should stop her, shes only doing this because shes drunk. Then again she will never do it when shes not, so maybe this is my chance.

I forcefully kissed her back and gripped her waist with my hands. Her lips parted slightly and a moan escaped her mouth so i took this opportunity to thrust my tongue inside her mouth. While our tongues with wrestling each other, Selena slid her hand in my boxers and took ahold of my hard shaft. I pulled our lips apart and a loud moan left my throat as she pumped it up and down. She pulled my boxers down to my ankles and knelt on the ground below me, taking my length in her hands and kissing the tip softly. “Fuck, Selena.” I panted. She sucked on the tip, occasionally rolling her tongue over the swollen head. I moaned loudly and grabbed the back of her head, pushing her down on my dick, taking it all in her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down, sucking and licking. She sucked on the tip while taking the shaft in her hands moving it up and down in a fast manner. I felt more blood rush to my lower abdomen. Holy shit, “Selena…I’m going to come.” I panted. She moaned, sending vibrations up my shaft and i soon felt a tight grip in the pit of my stomach as i released myself in Selena’s mouth, followed by a bunch of curse words.

I slid down the door breathless, looking at Selena who seemed to be satisfied with herself. She licked her lips and smirked at me, “You taste good baby.” She said.

“I think you should go to bed.” I chuckled lightly.

“Only if you join me.” She said biting her lip.

“Deal.” I agreed.

She got up and removed all of her clothes except for her bra and underwear and climbed in under the sheets. She patted the spot in the bed next to her and smiled. I got up and put my boxers back on and joined her under the covers. She rested her head on my chest and closed her eyes, “I love you so much Justin. You are the best.” She breathed quietly. I sat there for a minute processing what she just said, but then i heard the sound of her snoring followed by a slight hiccup. “Then how come you don’t show it?” I said under my breath.