Chapter 13

Justin’s POV:

I was sitting in a chair outside of a dressing room in a high priced dress store in the mall. It was about 7:30 pm and we spent the whole entire day at the mall trying to find a dress for Selena to wear to the club tonight. I now know why shopping is one of the worst things known to man. Sitting and watching your girlfriend try on endless amounts of clothes and try to decide which one she liked better or which dress ‘fits her figure’ the best. We only stopped shopping for a couple of minutes to eat at Panera, after that we went straight to shopping. Kenny dropped us off because he knew how long it would take for Selena to find a dress and so he didn’t want to stick around. I am also surprised no one walked up to me for an autograph too, i usually get swarmed by fans and stuff but not today.

“Justin come in here and help me zip up this dress!” Selena shouted from her dressing room. I groaned and got up and walked over to her room, slowly opening the door to reveal Selena wearing a gorgeous skin-tight strapless black dress, that stopped mid-thigh exposing her long tan legs. The dress had a floral black lace over it and she looked absolutely breathtaking in it. Selena reached behind her back, trying to reach the zipper with her finger. “Justin.” She pleaded. I smirked and closed the dressing room door behind me, licking my lips. “Shh its okay baby i’ll help you.” I whispered. Selena just happily nodded her head and stood up straight, looking at her self in the dressing room mirror trying to decide whether or not she looked good in it. I wrapped an arm around her frontside and slowly ran the zipper down. Selena looked puzzled and her body tensed up a little, “Justin what are you-“

“Mmmm, you look gorgeous in this dress babe.” I hummed while planting soft kisses to her neck. I moved my hand down her stomach and moved her dress up exposing her purple laced underwear. Crimson spread across her cheeks as her hands quickly pulled down the dress. I stepped back and frowned at her. She closed her eyes for a second then opened them, and seductive smile slowly spread across her face and she kissed my lips gently. I closed my eyes, enjoying the feeling of her lips against mine. I felt her take her lips off of mine and my eyes opened wide. “Why did you stop?” I asked.

Selena bit her lip and turned around and straightened her self out in the mirror. “So should i get this dress?” She asked avoiding my question. I rolled my eyes and groaned, “Yeah sure whatever.”

She smiled happily, twirling around admiring herself in the mirror. 
“Okay now go so i can take it off.” She said turning to me. “And no you can’t take it off for me.” She quickly added. I groaned again and walked out of her dressing room. Its so unfair, ever since i started dating Selena i have been desiring her body. I just want to make her feel good, and i want her to feel the same way. I just love her so much, and she doesn’t even feel the same. I sighed and sat down in a chair outside the dressing rooms and scrolled through my twitter feed.

Selena’s POV:

Once Justin closed the door i let out a long sigh of relief. Why the fuck did i kiss him? I can’t be doing that. I should be really pissed off at him for what he did to me in the car on our way to the mall. I guess i just did it out of sympathy because he is obviously crazy about me but i dont really feel the same. I mean i like him and i have feelings for him but i just think all he wants is sex. I dont want him to be sad about it i just dont want him feeling me up all the time, even if i do like it or not.

I shimmied off my dress and put my clothes back on, walking out of the dressing room with the dress in my hand. Justin got up and walked over to me and snatched the dress from my hands and started walking towards the cash register. i guess he was eager to leave this place and go to the club, I just hope nothing serious happens tonight.

~

"Selena hurry up." Justin groaned from outside of our hotel room bathroom.

“Calm the fuck down i am almost ready!” I shouted back at him. I applied eyeliner, adding a wing at the end of each eye. I then applied dark purple lipstick and stood back to look at my appearance in the bathroom mirror above the sink. My hair was parted down the middle and was really curly and messy but it looked really nice. I wore a black leather jacket over my dress and dark purple heels.

I walked out of the bathroom and saw Justin sitting back on the bed watching TV. Once he saw me his mouth dropped open a little as he scanned my body. He got up and straightened his clothes out, and if i do say so myself he looked nice as well. He was wearing a black blazer over a white button up shirt and a gold chain hanging around his neck with black jeans and white supras. He gelled up his hair and he had black raybands on, and he was exceptionally sexy.

“You look…wow.” He said as he looked at me from head to toe.

“You look wow too.” I replied smiling.

He extended out his hand for me to take which i gladly did and intertwined our fingers together. We walked out of the door and saw Ryan and Chaz standing down the hall. We greeted them and i got the occasional check outs from Chaz but i ignored him. 

The whole car ride there was pretty nice besides the fact that Justin was driving and i was scared out of my mind because of how fast he was going. I constantly told him to slow down but he just laughed.

We finally arrived at the club called Circus Disco and we climbed out of the car and saw a giant line out front. “Selena!” Justin called, he was already walking towards the front of the line where the bouncer was. I caught up to them and grabbed a hold of Justin’s arm, but it wasnt Justin, it was Chaz. He turned around and looked at me and smiled sweetly, i blushed and let go of his arm. “Sorry, i thought you were Justin.” I mumbled.

“Its okay.” He laughed.

I walked past Chaz and saw Justin walking not to far ahead down the hallway to the beat of the music inside the club. Justin looked back at me and winked, making my heart pound faster.

I walked into a beautiful room filled with colorful strobe lights and a ton of dancing people, grinding and dropping it low. I felt an arm around my shoulder and looked next to me to see Chaz, and id rather it be him than a random drunk guy. Chaz licked his lips and leaned in to my ear, “Do you want to get a drink?” He said, shouting a little so i could hear him over the music.

I nodded my head and grinned. He guided me over to the bar, pulling out a stool for me to sit on which i gladly did.

“Bartender! Two shots please.” Chaz shouted waving towards the bartender. The bartender slid us our shots and Chaz threw his head back and swallowed it in one gulp. I took a deep breath and tried to do the same but ended up spitting some back in the shot glass, it was too strong. Over the loud thumping of the club music, i heard Chaz standing next to me laughing at my attempt at trying to down my shot. “Are you okay?” He said with a slight chuckle.

I smirked a little, “Yeah im fine. Let me just try it again. Bartender, three shots for me!” I called to the bartender. I turned and stuck my tongue out at Chaz who seemed to be surprised at my sudden burst of courage. The bartender set out three shot glasses in front of me and i gulped. Here goes nothing.