13 Day Six- 12:34 P.M.

"Way to go, Gabe," I tell Gabe sarcastically as we all stand beside the car that's now in a ditch beside the road with a tree denting the front of the car. Nobody, not even Mac, was hurt when the car went off of the road but it's now stuck in the rainy mud and so we had to call a tow truck and they are now towing the car out of the mud.

"Shut up," He mumbles irritatedly. The only good part about this whole thing is that it stopped raining as we were waiting in the car for the tow truck to show up. As the tow truck pulls the car away from the tree, the croaking metal is completely smashed in the front. As Cassie had predicted, Gabe trying to make up for lost time only caused us to lose even more time, which he's clearly upset about.

"I can only fit two people in the truck with me. And no dogs," The truck driver informs us once the car is ready to go to the closest garage, wherever that is. "It's not a long walk, probably less than a mile or I can call a cab for you."

"I'll walk Mac," I volunteer because I'm not going to leave Mac and for some reason, people don't like dogs in their vehicles.

"I'll walk with you," Elias suggests.

"Great. Let's go then, Gabe," Cassie hisses at her boyfriend, clearly very upset about the situation that Gabe has gotten us in. They both bitterly get into the front of the tow truck as the driver gives me the address of the garage and then they're off.

"At least we're all okay," Elias finds the silver lining in this situation. I honestly don't mind that we're getting delayed, I'm just worried about how much money it's going to cost.

"We're probably going to have to get one motel room from now on to save money if this is going to cost a lot. And considering there was a tree in the front of the car, it'll probably cost a lot," I point out as we start walking down the road in the same direction as the tow truck. "But yeah, it's good that nobody got hurt. Poor Mac probably got scared to death though."

Even if he was scared when the car crashed, he looks completely fine now, just prancing down the wet road without a care in the world.

"What are we going to do if this takes a long time to repair?" Elias asks me.

I shrug. "I have no idea. Gabe will have a heart attack, we'll have to find some way to pass the time but I don't know what we're going to do while we wait."

And I really have absolutely no idea what we're going to do about this. Like I said, I'm not too worried about it, especially because we planned out the trip so that we'd make it there two days before the actual wedding, to make it to the rehearsal dinner. So even if we're late, we'll miss the rehearsal but we'll still make it to the actual wedding, even if this repair takes all day.

As far as money goes, we don't have a lot of extra money to be spending on car repairs so I'm not sure how we'll figure that part out.

"We're in Billings," Elias tells me, looking at his phone. "It's a pretty big place so I'm sure that we'll be able to find some way to entertain ourselves for a few hours."

"Yeah, we can find some sort of adventure around here," I confirm with a nod. "But this is going to be a very, very long day."

Once we get to the garage, the tow truck is gone and our now-dented car is sitting inside one of the garage spots as Gabe and Cassie are inside talking to the mechanics. When they walk out, they both look very angry.

"Bad news?" I assume.

"It'll be all day," Cassie informs us. "We might as well just find a motel near here because it looks like this is where we'll be spending the night."