28 Day Twelve- 9:32 A.M.

Like the morning before, Brandy's knocking on my door wakes me up in the morning.

Unlike the morning before, I'm completely naked and I'm using Elias's chest as a pillow.

Luckily, the door is locked so when she tries to enter the room, she's blocked by the locked door which I am forever grateful for. I'm sure that everybody knows that when I so abruptly suggested that we go upstairs, we weren't just going to sleep and I'm sure that's disturbing for most of them but I don't really care. I would just like to not have anybody walk in on the cold hard proof that we slept together last night.

"We'll be down in a minute," I call out to Brandy after she starts knocking again. I do want to keep sleeping but I know that Brandy probably won't stop knocking and she really does make an amazing breakfast spread so although I don't get any more sleep, I will have an amazing meal.

Brandy says something through the door and then she's walking away. I'm so comfortable though, lying against Elias here in this cloud-like bed, feeling his chest below me moving up and down with his slow breaths. I don't want to get up yet and it's not just because I'm so comfortable right now but it's also because I know that it will be a while until I'm this comfortable again. This is the last time for a while that I'll be this close to Elias and I don't want to let that go.

"You should probably get up," Elias makes me jump by tiredly mumbling to me after I take way too long to actually sit up. I thought that he was still asleep with how slow his breathing was so I didn't think that I had to rush to move.

"I probably should," I agree with him softly, using all of my will power to actually roll off of Elias and then, with the sheet held up to my chest, I successfully sit up. "Breakfast is ready."

He grins at me with the widest, most perverted grin that I'd ever seen him smile and then he says, "Is it?"

I start blushing so I hold the sheet higher up to hide my face from his view. "Shut up, they'll come get us again if we don't get down there."

"That would be embarrassing," He confirms with a nod.

I laugh for no reason at all because that's the kind of amazing mood I'm in right now. I'm with Elias, I'm going home today, this whole ordeal is almost behind me, I have so many reasons to be happy right now. Oh, and Elias being naked is a pretty good reason to be happy too.

In order to not get pulled back into bed with Elias, which is really hard to do with his tired voice and his panty-dropping grin, I roll off of the edge of the bed, taking the sheet with me as I walk over to my luggage placed in the corner of the room. I hadn't had time to do my laundry so I'll just have to wear dirty clothes again but at least I packed way too much underwear so that I don't have to reuse any dirty underwear.

Elias also gets up and gets dressed. I beat him, getting dressed in the same yoga shorts that I had started this journey in, which is ironic to me, and a t-shirt, so I get to the bathroom first to brush my hair and my teeth.

After getting ready for the day and getting all of our stuff packed up, we go downstairs together to eat breakfast with the family that's waiting for us down there.

"You're still set on leaving today?" Gabe asks me, looking at me with a pleading look as if he wants me to reconsider. I know that he wants me to try harder to have a relationship with our dad because the man means so much to him but it's just not going to happen. I'm okay without my father in my life and he's okay without me in his.

"Yeah. I'm sure," I confirm with a nod. "We already have our tickets and Elias's mom is going to pick us up at the airport. Everything is in order. This trip has been really long for all of us and I'm absolutely exhausted."