14 Day Six- 3:22 P.M.

JD is a good kisser. He's very flirty and it was really easy for both of us to get away after we were dancing for a few songs. There's a family-style restroom down the hallway from the ballroom so we locked ourselves in there and I'm sitting on the marble counter top with JD between my knees.

"Are you sure that nobody's going to miss you?" I ask him in a panting breath once he starts kissing my neck.

"They'll understand," He mumbles into my skin. "Are you sure that your friends won't miss you?"

I almost repeat his phrase, saying that they'll understand, but they won't. "They'll deal with it."

"What if they get kicked out before you get back?" He asks me, causing me to pull away from him to look at him with a confused frown, causing him to laugh. "Yeah, Emily's my sister. The bride. I would know if we had any distant relatives making a surprise visit."

"We aren't trying to cause trouble or anything," I say quickly, hoping that this wasn't some big revenge plot because he thinks that we're trying to ruin his sister's big day. "Our car broke down and we're running out of food money so we-"

"Hey, relax," He says with a small laugh, both of his hands still on my hips. "I'm not going to rat you out. I just think that it's funny that you're actually crashing a wedding. What happened to your car?"

"My brother drove it into a tree," I explain to him. "We're driving from New Hampshire to Seattle and with the car repairs, we just thought that grabbing some food would save some money."

"Do you have a place to stay?" He asks me.

"We're going to get a motel tonight," I say. "We'll make it work."

"Let me see if I can help."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I'll see what I can do," He confirms with a nod. "But I want to touch your butt a little more first."

"Okay, that sounds like a plan," I say with a loud laugh before he presses his lips to mine again.

Once we return to the party, I'm a little nervous that JD was lying and he's actually going to rat me out but that wouldn't make any sense because if he was going to rat us out, he would have done that when I had told him that I was related to his sister. He tells me that he's going to talk to some people to see if he can help us with our situation and I return to my friends, who are dancing in the corner of the dance floor.

"What's going on with you?" Cassie asks me with a curious look. "Disappearing with a groomsman and everything."

"He's nice and he said that he's going to try to help us with everything that's going on."

"Peyton," Gabe says. "Don't sleep with this guy just because I fucked up."

"I didn't sleep with him," I assure my brother. "And don't worry about it, he seems like a nice guy and I think that he just wants to help. You guys are having fun, right?"

"They have good music taste," Cassie says. "And you missed the tossing of the bouquet."

"That's fine, I don't need a wedding bouquet," I say as the song changes and instead of it being a dancy song, it's a slow song so Cassie and Gabe start dancing with each other and Elias surprises me by putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Let's dance?" He asks me.

I nod although it feels weird dancing with Elias when I was just making out with another guy. "Did Gabe get a call for the estimate of the car?"