Chapter 6

Hiro's POV
My eyes widen. It got unusually quiet in the room.

"Uh... Baymax?"

I stood up looking around my room. Where did that big guy go?

"Baymax?" I look over to the divider.

"Baymax?" I check in the room to see the bed made with Tadashi's hat on top. Why would she put it back on the bed?

I suddenly hear a loud screech. I go up to my window and open the blinds finding Baymax and Y/n walking across the street. And of course Baymax caused traffic.

"What?!"

I sprint down the stairs grabbing my hoodie and wearing my shoes, going through the cafe until I run into someone familiar.

"Hiro?"

"Hey...Aunt Cass." I smile nervously giving her a small wave.

"Wow your up! And..."

"Yeah! Figured it was time." I peek over Aunt Cass to see Baymax and Y/n turn to another street.

"Are you registering for school?" I turn my gaze back to Aunt Cass, walking towards the door handle.

"Uh..yes!" Aunt Cass hugs me really tightly.

"Oh honey, that's so great!"

"Uh huh!" I can't believe she bought all that. I'm a nervous wreck!

"Oh I'm so happy that Y/n helped you out!"

"Yeah! She sure did!" Wait what?

"Awww. That's great to see you two get along so well."

"Y-Yeah.." Right before I could open the door,

""Last hug."

She hugs me one last time and when she turned around, I sprinted out the door.

It was crazy! They went trough all sorts of directions and turns. It felt like a maze! I almost got killed five times through that. Also, did no one find it weird for a girl to follow a white walking blob?!?! Wait did she change? Oh my god if she's running around in her pj's. Oh yeah she was wearing a flannel and some jeans. Anyways! I keep calling them but they just kept on walking. I kept sprinting, for some reason I can't catch up with their walking pace, and I finally find the two of them in front of an old warehouse.

"Baymax! Y/n!" I ran to them and rested my hands on my knees. I really need to get in shape.

"Are you guys crazy?! What are you doing?" I exclaimed, wiping the sweat off my forehead.

Y/n just shook her head smiling, seeing my panicked state. She looked back to the warehouse.

"We have found where your tiny robot wants to go." This robot needs to be fixed. Sorry Tadashi but Baymax needs a few more adjustments from me.

I sighed. "I told you it's broken!" I grab the dish from him. "It's not trying to go a-...huh?" They're right.

I moved around to see that the microbot keeps going in the same direction. I approached the door and lifted up the chains on it.

I realized that it was "Locked."

I also realized that Y/n disappeared. Baymax looked up.

"There is a window." I looked to find the window open and a pair of f/c converses slip through.

How did she even get up there? Wait. How am I going to get up there? Then I look over to Baymax.

"Please exercise caution. A fall from this height can lead to bodily harm."