Chapter 7

Y/n's POV
Hiro, Baymax, and I just left the police station. They won't even believe us! I've got a lot of bruises and cuts on me, although the evidence has somehow...disappeared. BUT it hurt A LOT. At the same time, Hiro did sound a bit crazy trying to explain how the 'kabuki man' can control the microbots. But we almost died! We tried to get Baymax to talk to the guy but he was low on battery. What kind of batteries does he use anyways? He should use super capacitors, they work really well. And when he's on low battery, he acts...strange. Anyways, now we're walking back to the cafe with a drunk Baymax. Yay.

We were dragging Baymax behind us, keeping an eye on him every now and then. I looked next to me to see Hiro looking upset.

"Hiro? What's wrong?" Stupid. We almost died! That's whats wrong.

He gives a big sigh. "I got you hurt. You screamed in fear when you saw the invention, that I invented, almost kill you. If I didn't go there in the first place, scratch that, if I wasn't so careless about letting you two go off without me even noticing-" And he's babbling again.

"Hiro. It wasn't your fault. It may be your invention but you didn't mass produce them. You weren't the one who was controlling it and you didn't make them for a violent purpose, right?" He makes a small nod and I proceed.

"I'm not dead, as you can see." I gestured to myself. "Everyone gets hurt every now and then so it's fine. I can heal really quickly so I won't be dying from blood loss or broken bones anytime soon." He still didn't look convinced.

Now it's my turn to sigh. "I'll give you a pack of gummy bears if you could just stop worrying so much."

His eyes widened before looking at me suspiciously.

"How do you know I would do anything for gummy bears?" I laughed.

CRASH! MEOW!

We both realized that Baymax was out of our grasp.

"Hairy baby!" And he's chasing a cat.

"BAYMAX!"

We both grab him again and kept walking. I continued the conversation.

"First off, you just told me." He rolled his eyes at this.

"Second off, I found a whole bunch of gummy bear wrappers all over you room."

He blushed in embarrassment asking if he was that messy as we head towards the front door.

We opened the door slowly, trying our best to not make any noise. We walked in, closing the door behind us and faced Baymax.

"If my Aunt asks, we were at school all day, got it?" Hiro whispers.

"We jumped out of a window!" Baymax says.

"No! Quiet! Shhhh!" We whispered.

"Shhh. We jumped out of a window." Baymax whispered.

This bot is amazing, even when he's on low battery.

"You can't say that in front of Aunt Cass! She'll freak!" I whispered.

We both slowly made our way up the stairs, shushing Baymax on the way. We were almost at the top until we heard a loud thump. I gasped and turned around to find Baymax's face on the first step.

He got up and put a finger to his face saying "Shhhh. Shhhh." bumping into the wall in the process. God damn it Baymax

"Hiro?" This time we both gasped.

"You home sweetie?" Aunt Cass called.

"Uh. That's right!" Hiro responded. He quickly ran up the stairs and tried to act casual. Emphasis on 'tried'.