Author's Note

WOW! ITS DONE! In a matter of a week or two.... huh. BUT THAT WAS SOO FUN TO WRITE AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT. This experience is actually really fun for me. Maybe I'll write another book. Not sure about a sequel to this one, but I'll see what I can do. I'm not the most creative person as you can see in my writing so...sorry about that.

I'm planning on editing this for a while so I can get some grammatical issues fixed. Maybe add some things or take out some things. So... Yeah.

For those who are reading this story. Thank you so much. Means a lot to me. Especially because this is the FIRST book I've written. Never written anything with characters and plot and quotes and dialogue. So thank you.

For those who just skipped to the last chapter...shame on you. SHAME! Jk jk but read it. Seriously.

Alright thanks again for those who read this. Love you all <3

~Natpat0421

P.S Can anyone tell me why I can't use italics on my phone. Like I tap the word I want to italicize but it still appears the same. Or I tap the italics button and when I type, Nothing's happens. Someone halp. Plz.

{UPDATE:} Alright so I've edited and changed a few things. These are minor changes so the plot hasn't changed whatsoever and I added pictures on the chapters. Oh. The italics button works. I just changed the font of the words on my phone and they started appearing.

Most importantly sorry for the long wait! It's been too long and I saw that it was safe for me to publish this book again. Thanks for your patience! Luv u guys~ <3

~bh60421