Chapter 16

Hiro's POV
"Y/N!!"

She just jumped into the portal without any hesitation. What the heck was she thinking?! You don't just run into danger like that! She won't make it back. This sounds too much like Tadashi but it doesn't mean we're losing her too.

"BAYMAX!! WE HAVE TO GET IN THERE!"

"No Hiro! You won't get back in time!" Honey yelled.

"She's alive in there. Someone has to help."

Callaghan's in there. Someone has to help.

I then realized that I used the same words my brother said...before he died. I climb onto Baymax shaking the thought away.

"What do you say buddy?"

"Flying makes me a better health companion."

And we launched into the air and through the portal.

Y/n's POV
This place is beautiful. Not deadly looking or dark and scary but soft with purple and pink everywhere. I would love to relax out here but you know, I have nothing to survive with. I fly over to find the pod but there was Krei Tech debris everywhere. I feel my energy drain from me over time but I can't give up yet. Shouldn't put too much energy in that last save. Collapse once your out of the portal, Y/n. Not now. I search and search for the pod that Abigail is in, dodging large pieces of the building. I finally find the pod and wiped the left over frost. I took a peek inside.

Her chest steadily rises and falls. She's still breathing. She alive!

"Time to get you out of here." I say, even though she can't hear me.

I push the pod and start flying towards the portal. I fly through the debris and had a clear way to the portal.

"Yes! We're going to get you home, Abigail!"

Suddenly, a giant piece of debris flies towards us. Jesus that's huge. I get on top of the pod and create a forcefield as it hit us. The debris broke into pieces and suddenly I felt extremely weak and tired. No! I have to get back! They're waiting for me... I can't...give... up.

My knees buckled under me and I collapse on top of the pod. I saw a glimpse of red and purple before falling into darkness once more.

Back to Hiro's POV
Wow this place looks a lot safer and not as scary as I'd imagined. Everything looks so soft and calming. Except for the fact that there are no signs of life.

"Baymax, did you find Y/n?"

"Yes. I have also found another sign of life close to her. My scans tell me that she is female and appears to be around her early 20's." Baymax informed.

"What?"

"She seems to be in hyper sleep and Y/n is unconscious due to exhaustion."

Oh no.

"Come on bud let's get them out of here."

We flew through the surreal dimension, dodging debris on the way. And there she was. Y/n lay unconscious on top of the pod. She looks so peaceful but the fact that we could be stuck here any second, she looks pretty much dead to me. I got onto the pod and put Y/n on my lap. Don't die on me.

"Ok bud, I'll guide you out of here."

I gave him directions through the debris, seeing a clear view of the portal.