one

wednesday

"would you ever go out with a dude, man?"

"me?", taehyung jabs a finger into his own chest, balancing his bottle of beer dangerously between the index and middle fingers of his other hand.

the sudden change of topic- from the woes of student life to someone's dick in a male counterpart's ass- has his eyes widening comically, but he manages to regain his composure as quickly as he'd lost it.

jimin scoffs. "'s not like we're drunk enough that i'm already seeing double, dumbass."

"that wouldn't be surprising, considering what a lightweight you are", taehyung retorts, face set with determination.

(he always attempts to maintain the upper hand in conversations with his best friend-slash-roommate-slash-worse half.

fails every time.)

"but no, i- i've never been with a guy before", he grumbles around the rim of his bottle like it's something he's ashamed of (or is it?), but he can blame any embarrassing things he says tonight on the alcohol in his system, although he's not even a wee bit tipsy yet.

"you should", jimin shrugs one shoulder nonchalantly, "i hooked up with namjoon last night and-"

the blonde makes a noise akin to the one a dying whale would elicit. "namjoon? namjoon as in prestigious lit senior that has his way with every lady that comes across his path? he's a gay?"

"do you think this is a fucking game, tae?", jimin tips his bottle in the other's direction, shooting him an incredulous glare with narrowed eyes. "if i fucked him, it's 'cause he's at least bi."

"you fucked him? wasn't it the other way around?"

the red haired boy gasps dramatically. "your priorities are truly astounding, you care more about who stuck their dick in whose ass instead of the fact that your best friend's going through a possible gay awakening."

"wasn't that, like", taehyung cocks his head to the side in thought- he's not actually looking for any evidence in the archives of his brain- just trying to piss jimin off. that he does best. "all fifth grade? you were all over me back then."

"taehyung", jimin whines, but a bright grin spreads across his face nonetheless, betraying his pissed off facade. the blonde finds himself reciprocating the smile because there's truly nothing more endearing than the way the shorter's eyes resemble tiny crescents, now.

"let's cut the fucking chase", he pulls off his best serious voice, staring right into taehyung's eyes (not before chugging down his beer, almost drinking half of its contents in one go). "namjoon fucked me real good and i think you should try that some time."

"jimin, i'm not ga-"

"it's not gay if you're just experimenting, or are you braindead?"

taehyung scowls, "you might be."

"still, don't think i've never noticed how you've already opened several hot daddy fucks obedient twink high definition on men dot com in your computer."

"how did you kno-"

"there's something called delete history or even anonymous tabs if one's too lazy, but apparently you're too fucking dumb for both."

taehyung presses his mouth closed in a thin line, settling his beer down onto the counter and tapping his fingers against its cold marble in some sort of rhythm he'd heard earlier on the radio, a nervous tick. "i'm neither denying nor confirming your statement."

"fair enough", jimin remarks, pulling out a few bills from his pocket and sliding them in the bartender's direction, who's been cleaning glasses and shooting them annoyed glances every time they're too loud for the past hour. "anyway, you taking my advice or no?"

"not gay if it's just experimenting?"

"definitely not!"

"you sure?"

"taehyung, if you don't get fucked by the end of the week i will fist myself", clenching his fingers into fists, the shorter boy seems very serious and determined as to what he's proposing right now. "the entire fist in my ass, y'hear me?"

"aye, captain", taehyung brings two fingers up to his temple, swiftly pointing them in the other's direction in a mock salutation, "but don't be so sure i'm the one whose ass is gonna get ravaged."

jimin cringes visibly, "dude, if i google twink i bet your selfies will be the first ones to show up, cut me some slack."

"oh, shut up- what am i getting if i do it though?", the blonde inquires, raising an eyebrow. it's not as if he's about to decline jimin's suggestion, but even in his drunken state of mind he would rather earn something in return.

"this a bet now? you're getting the time of your life my dude, what are you sa-"

"park jimin", it's his serious tone despite the hiccup that just left his lips, and the man in question barks out a laugh.

"i'll buy you a fancy dinner, wherever", and with that he realizes jimin is positively just as drunk as he is, "alright?"

taehyung clinks his glass against the other's, spilling some of his martini but he doesn't really mind. "sweet."

*✲゚*

edited on 08/28

i dont know what im doing this is the first time i write smth and post it somewhere im fragile

dedicated 2 my love daniel bc hes been talking to me for one hr encouraging me 2 post this already

ps: this story will have smut eventually jsyk its p obvi

pps: jeongguk tops if tht doesnt tickle ur fancy pls do not complain

bye