(extra 1)

fluff for all ur fluff needs, extra 1 outta 2 or 3 depending on my mood, this is 4 u thanh u fckn hoe, i love you

taehyung's voice sounds all kinds of exasperated when he exclaims, hands thrown up in defeat, "the fuck are you doing?"

his boyfriend's eyes bore into his as he takes a box of special k from the shelf, maintaining eye contact as he slowly drops it into their cart with this tiny hint of a smirk gracing his lips, like the fucking asshole he is.

"i have no idea what you're talking about."

the elder all but scoffs, carding his fingers through his now red hair– jimin having successfully convinced him that the color has everyone kissing the floor you step on but earns him comparisons to the little mermaid instead of the actual, infatuated compliments he always yearns for. he snatches the box of fruit loops jeongguk had retrieved to the shelf and throws it back into the shopping cart, almost missing it by a mere inch.

"did i fucking stutter?", he sneers but the way his eyes crinkle at the corners with a suppressed smile gives away how amused he is, and reaches to grab another box of his favorite cereal just to make sure he isn't getting fooled again, holding it against his chest protectively. "you're just mad that you can't reach the fruit loops."

it's jeongguk who feigns annoyance, now, rolling his eyes even though he opts for giving up on their nth bickering session of the day– starts pushing at the cart in the direction of another isle. "or maybe i'm just concerned for your health", he explains, arching an eyebrow at taehyung, "y'know, that could be a possibility too. 'm not insecure about my height."

"you are", the red-haired man retorts, jabbing an accusing finger into jeongguk's chest and– fine, maybe it wasn't that good of an idea, since he's all muscle-y and feels like a fucking rock. a hyperbole, possibly, but he'll stand his ground to the grave. "you're so bitter about your height, an angry, bitter little fucker."

jeongguk's face scrunches up in something akin to disgust, "you eat out with that mouth?"

"only you", taehyung wiggles his eyebrows and licks his lips, his attempt at looking mildly seductive a major failure since it actually seems like he's having a stroke.

"that was one time–"

"but it still happened–"

"sir, would you, um, like some help?"

their necks almost snap with how fast they turn around to face whoever talked to them– this short, old lady staring at them in obvious confusion as she stands behind a counter they must've ended up by while aimlessly pacing around the supermarket.

the youngest of the three reaches to scratch at the nape of his neck, an embarrassed flush bleeding from his cheeks down his neck. "we– i want some", he nudges taehyung's side with his elbow, who bends down a little to whisper something in his ear, "sam? ouch, no need to– yeah, some ham please. yeah, good morning."

she flashes them a tight smile before proceeding to cut some ham, do her thing. jeongguk uses the time to slap the side of his boyfriend's arm as a payback from when he bit his ear before, the fair and mature thing to do, of course. justice at its finest.

they retrieve the small packaging of sliced pork and try to get out of the lady's sight, too embarrassed to look her in the eye again, at least on jeongguk's side.

"we need more sweets", taehyung points out, tapping his index and middle fingers to his lips in thought. "there aren't enough kitkats and marshmallows here, how do you expect me to function during midterms?"