three

thursday night

it's the buzzing of taehyung's phone that distracts him from continuing to binge watch the first season of gossip girl for the past four hours instead of working on an assignment, finally succumbing to jimin's constant you gotta watch it man, it's so good, it'll blow your mind and actually i wish i could blow chuck, broshut up i'm not that gay, just watch it and you'll see, but also ignoring his attempts at spoiling who the blogger really is because jimin's not jimin unless he ruins someone's fun, in taehyung's humble opinion.

he reaches to grab his phone from somewhere between his couch's cushions, hand brushing against some moisture taehyung hopes is just water, then presses the button to light up the screen.

new message from ggukie 🤑😤

(he swipes the pad of his thumb across the phone's screen to unlock it so quickly it almost flies away from his hold; his plan can finally continue, now. taehyung thinks there isn't an easier way to seduce someone than through texting)

gukkie;

tae are you actually free monday

i just assumed you didn't and stuff

not like you have any other friends aside from me lmao

(he doesn't even stop to wait for jeongguk's next incoming message)  

you;

u wound me love 

but yea y

finally asking me out after ogling this ass for yrs

gukkie; 

do you wanna studyou asshole

what makes you think i'd ask you out after what happened earlier

you; 

does that mean ud ask me out if i didnt offer a fellow hand

thst doesnt make sense at all

gukkie; 

taehyung can you stop

you; 

nah lmao

gukkie; 

ok i'll see you monday

pls make an attempt at learning this time

you;

right

(there's nothing surprising about the way jeongguk doesn't bring anything up after his last message, so in order to proceed being the persistent trash receptacle he is, he opts for starting another topic himself.

he deems himself worthy of winning a nobel prize for dealing with someone as dense as jeon jeongguk without relying on metaphorical violence.)

you; 

GOD jeongguk ure so fucking boring