He's Coming Over.!

When I got home I took off my school clothes and took a shower.  I put on some different clothes.  ( CLOTHES IN THE MEDIA) I did my homework, which wasn't a lot at all.  After 30 minutes the doorbell rang.  I opened it thinking it was August but it wasn't.  " Chris why are you here, " I said scared.  Chris pushed me aside and walked in.  " Chris get out of my house and I know you heard my question, " I said mad and scared.  I have to get him out of here before August gets here.  " Look, Skyller, I miss you and I'm not going to let anyone else have you do you understand me, " Chris said.  " Just get out of my house you're sick and I don't want to be with you plus I'm dating someone I just want you out.  You never knew anything about me while we were together you probably don't even know why they call me Sky and plus you didn't miss me while you were hoeing around with all them hoes man get out " I said.  " Hold up bitch you got a what ghee hell no break up with him, " Chris said walking towards me.  " Get out my house now, " I said backing up.  

Then August walked in.  I never shut the door it was cracked. " Yo why Mr. A here " Chris said.  " Yo nigga don't question me I'm a friend of the family I'm supposed to be here checking on her why the fuck you here little nigga, " August said pulling me behind him. I gripped his shirt I know he could tell I was scared.  " Man, that's my girl I don't need your permission to be here.  Her parents never here so why you here " Chris said.  I got pissed then.  I ran up and punched him in the face.  " Bvtch my parents are dead how dare you, " I said trying to punch him again but August pulled me back. Then Chris ran up on me and August pushed me and ran up on him. They started fighting and my brother walked.  He saw them fighting and broke it up with my help.  I held August back and Dominic held Chris back.  

" Yo, what the hell is going on here. Aug why you here bro and Sky why Chris here I thought y'all broke up " Dominic said.  " Man Dominic why you here, " August asked.  " That's my brother, " I said looking at August still holding him against the wall. " Man he tried to beat up your sister, " August said pissed trying to get out of my grip.  " Yo nigga get up out of here before I kill you, " Domo said pulling out a gun. ( Domo is Dominic's nickname ).  Chris walked out mad.  " Where did you get a gun, " I said confused and letting August go.  " I bought it and Aug why you here nobody ever answered that question, " Domo said.  " I think that's something your sister should tell you about, " August said. " Domo, " I said.  " Naw don't Domo me why my nigga here Sky what's going on, " Domo said getting mad.  " I'm gone leave y'all to talk in peace I'll see you tomorrow, " August said hugging me and walking out. 

" What the hell is going on Hazel Skyller Harris " Domo asked.?  " Look Domo August and I are together and I don't want to here no Y'all can't be together crap because he wants to be with me and I want to be with him and as my brother, you should accept that if anybody doesn't you should, " I said super fast.  " Sky I'm not mad.  I trust August I know he would never hurt you especially since he knows you're my sister " Domo said.  " I thought you had to leave, " I asked.  " You was mad at me and i couldn't just let that happen so I came back " Domo said.  " Can you tell me why you always leaving me " I asked.  " Sky I don't want you mad at me " Domo said.  " Domo tell me " I said worried.  " I-i-i-i- Ummm I sell dr-dr-dr- drugs " Domo stuttered. I didn't say anything I got up and ran up to my room and started to pack a bag.  

I packed my clothes and shoe and my personals.  I walked back downstairs and saw Domo on the couch still.  " Where you going " Domo asked getting up.  I didn't say anything I walked towards the door.  Domo grabbed my arm and snatched me back.  I snatched away slapped him and ran out the door to my car. I got in and drove off crying.  I can't lose him.  I cant he's the only family I have.  I cried and drove to Imogen's house and asked could I stay for a little while.  She said yes but she's sick so I need to keep my distance a little.  I told her everything that happened.  Then  we went to sleep.

Dominique's Point Of View.!

I can't believe I just let her walk out that door.  I called August and he said she hasn't called or texted him. It's 4 in the morning she left at like 7 O clock.  Boy, I swear mom and dad would have killed me by now but we needed the money.  It was nothing else I could do.  I stayed up all night worried about Skyller.  She has school tomorrow August said he'll text me if she shows up. I'll just go to sleep.