Next Day.!

Skyller's Point of View.!

August hasn't come home and he didn't come to school today.  I just got back to his house from school and he's still not here.  I have to go to my parents grave in a minute.  I want to wait until he gets back but I don't have time.  I have to go. I got in my car and drove to the cemetery.   Domo was already there.  He had flowers and stuff.  He sat them down.  I got the blanket out my car and sat it down on the grass.  I sat down and looked at my parent's tombstone. " Mom and Dad I miss you guys so much it's just not the same. I wanted you guys to see me graduate, get married,  have a family all that.  You guys left.  I need you.  I can't do this.  I don't know how to deal with anything that's going on in my life.  You guys were my everything.  Please just come back, please.  Please, I need you.  I need you.  I won't make it on my own.  Domo needs you.  Why did you have to leave us?  Please come back " I said literally balling out in tears. I laid down and cried.  I can't I need my parents.  I felt someone hug me.  It was Domo.  " Sis come on.  Let's go.  I know this is hard but the cemetery closes in an hour in a half " Domo said.  " You go I'll stay for a while.  I'll meet you at home " I said.  "Alright, " Domo said walking away crying.  I stay there and cry.  I miss them. I need them. I think of all those years wasted.  My mom was my best friend.  I told her everything.  My dad was the nicest guy you'll ever meet.  They loved life.  They enjoy every moment with us. I miss them.  I got up and started to leave.   I got in my car and drove home.  Soon as I got home I put my phone on airplane mode cut on my music and just ignored the world.   I took one pain pill and laid down.  I fell asleep.

Dream:
I heard a woman calling me.  "My little SkyBear wake-up, " The woman said.  " Mom, " I said opening my eyes.  " Kinda thought you wouldn't remember me but yes baby. Your dad and I miss you and Domo so much.  But we are in a better place.  You can't be sad for the rest of your life because we are gone, baby.  You have to be happy.  You need to live your life.  Well come to see you and Domo every now and then so you can talk to us but baby girl be happy.  Live for you " My mom said.  " I need you, " I said hugging her crying.  " I love you baby with all my heart we both do, " my mom and dad said hugging me. " I love you 2, " I said.  " Now what's this about you dating your teacher, " My dad said.  " He's a really sweet guy.  Honestly, guys, I love him " I said looking at them.  "Mhmm don't think you slick but if you're happy i'm happy. Also, I know you're worried right now but don't be he's safe and not doing anything bad we promise " my dad said.  " okay, " I said.  They kissed me on my cheek hugged me then disappear. 
End of dream.!