The Wedding.!!

Skyller's Point Of View.!

Our wedding is today and I'm completely freaking out.  The whole wedding just scaring me.  August nieces and Royalty are the flower girls and Domo is walking me down the aisle.  August brothers Travis, Jamal and Chris Brown, of course, are the groomsmen and Imogen, August sister Nikki and me and Imogen friend Samantha are the bridesmaids.  Imogen is the Maid of Honor and Travis is the Best Man.  Paris is the Ring Bearer.   The girls are helping me get dressed and Imogen is trying to help me calm down cause I'm scared.  What if he doesn't want to get married anymore.?? What if this is a mistake.??  What if something bad happens.??  Omg.!  I finished getting dressed while the girls got dressed I just sat there and prayed.  I prayed that everything goes well and for my strength and for his. In a few hours, I'll be Mrs. Skyller Hazel Alsina.  I hope he loves me as much as he says.  " Everything will be fine, " Imogen said.

August Point Of View.!

" August calm down man damn you're freaking out for no reason. If she didn't want to get married she wouldn't have said yes " Travis said.  " I mean he would know he's the best man, " Jamal said. " Omg I picked him because he is older than you, " I said.  " Man shut up I'm his best friend and he didn't even pick me so please cut it out, " Chris said.  " All y'all can let it go he's my best man let it go " I yelled.  " Man listen Aug.  My sister loves you and you only.  Please stop freaking out.  She wants this family and she wants to be with you okay bro " Dominique said.  " Alright bro, " I said.  I calmed down a little but I'm still worried.  I was going over my vows making sure I don't say anything stupid while I was pacing the room.  

" Dude we really need to calm him down, " Travis said.  " Yes we do, " Everyone else said.  I finished what I was doing then went around to make sure everything was set up for the wedding.  Then I walked past the girl's room.  " I hope you're ready to be Mrs. Alsina baby girl " I whispered walking into the Auditorium.  The wedding starts in 5 minutes.  I see Skyller's family and my family. I don't have a lot of families and neither does Skyller.  We have a lot of friends here.  Even people she went to school with and some of the teachers that taught at the school with me which made it super weird.  I was shaking and kinda scared.  I just want to make sure she ready to do this.  The service started and one by one everybody started to come out.

Skyller's Point Of View.!

As I was waiting to go down the aisle I was shaking hard as ever.  " Baby girl he loves you stop for real. Calm down " Dominique said holding on to my arm waiting to walk in.  "  What if this is a mistake I can't lose him " I whispered.  " Look baby girl if you don't want to do this we can run outta here now and I'll go with you.  But if you love him the way you say you love him then what are we waiting for.  Look at that man up there.  He loves you SkyBear.  You and You only.  But you have to decide what you want to do.  Just don't make the biggest mistake of your life because you have cold feet " Dominique said.  

I looked up and saw all eyes on me and Domo and then my eyes locked with August.  He was crying.  So was I.  I knew right then and there that this is what we both wanted.  I put on my big girl pants and Domo and I began to walk down the aisle I kept my head down until Dominique stopped me from walking picked up my face and wiped my eyes.  " Look at me I know you're scared and wish mom and dad were here to wipe these scares but baby girl you are marrying the man of your dreams forget about everyone here and just be happy.  I love you okay and I will forever support you " Dominique said kissing my cheek and continuing us to walk.