Next Day.!

I woke up to my Alarm

I woke up to my Alarm.  I got up and got Paris up today is the day she meets her Father.  I wonder what he's going to say.  We decided to match again today because someone wanted to look the same lol.  Always jocking my style.   We got dressed and ate breakfast while we waited to go to the Meet and Greet.  Paris wanted to be there early so she wouldn't have to argue with anybody child lol.  That girl is just like her mommy.  

I love her so much.  We drove to the place and went to stand in line.  Soon or later we got up to Trey he signed Paris poster and stuff and so did Chris and she was completely freaking out and then we got to August he never looked up.  " Who should I write this out to, " August asked looking up.  " Paris and Skyller, " Paris said.  His eyes quickly popped up and got big.  "  Well, are you gone sign it, " I said.  " Oh umm yeah, " August said kinda disappointed.  I don't care.   He signed it and as we were walking away he grabbed my arm and asked me to stay behind.  I agreed.  he brought us behind the table and we sat on the side of them with a camera so it could look like we working.   

" Hey, Paris wants to sit next to me.  I could use your help baby girl " Chris said smiling.  " Omg Yesss a hundred percent yes.  Omg Yes.!  " Paris said jumping up and down.  " Girl calm down and go, " I said laughing pushing her.  " Ma you can't be pushing me in front of my husband for real what's wrong with you, " Paris said low but Chris heard her.  I laughed.  She sat next to him and couldn't stop smiling.  She started taking pictures with him and stuff that girl was enjoying herself.  Chris pulled out his phone and took a picture and asked me for my Instagram name and tagged me in it.  The caption was " With my biggest fan this girl is so adorable.  She helping me today.  She's such a cute. "  I smiled.  

The meet and Greet was finally over and I was ready to go home.  I went into August dressing room with him.  While Paris stayed with Chris cause she didn't want to leave his side and I didn't want to hear her mouth.  " What August, " I said sitting down.  " Look I'm sorry for everything that happened while we were together and I' sorry for breaking up with you.  I was scared of hurting you but in the processes, I hurt you more.  I was scared you would hurt me and I whined up hurting myself even more.  Now seeing you at the Ice Cream Shop it made me realize that I need you and I miss you I'm not stable without you.  You're my everything.  I need you.  I love you.  You can't just say that the feelings you have for me are gone.  I was your first.  That has to count for something right " August said.  

" Wrong.   I admit the love I had for you won't just go away overnight but you hurt me and didn't even care.  You told me that you would never give up on me.  You told me you would be there for me.  You told me you would support me no matter what i decided to do with my life.  You broke up with me on what was suppose to be one of the best nights of my life.  Now I can't even think about that night without balling into to tears.  Maybe I was wrong for ever getting involved with my damn teacher " I said bluntly but the tears was starting to form.  I'm holding them back though cause I'll be damned if I let this mfer take me there.  I'll be fine by my damn self.  " Obviously I didn't affect your life that much if you have a daughter and you're happy," August said bluntly.  "  Oh sweetie you don't know the fucking half of it " I said blunt as well.  

" How old is she anyways " August asked.  " How old is who " I said.  " How old is Paris " August said.  " She just turned 5 " I said walking out.  He looked as if he was thinking.  I went and got Paris.  " Mommy baby its time to go " I said.  " Okay Mommy but can I start hanging out with Chris and his daughter Royalty " Paris asked.  " That's up to Chris " I said.  " Yeah I'm the one who told her to ask " Chris said.  " Alright then you can but come on lets go " I said picking her up.  " Give me your number and I'll call you about it " Chris said.  " Alright here, " I said writing my number on his arm since his phone was dead.  

Then we left.  I got in the car buckled her in and drove off.  " Mommy does he know now " Paris asked.  " I'm sure he has a clue now baby girl, " I said smiling cause she got excited when I said that.  " Mommy " Paris said.  " Yes baby girl " I said.  " Will we ever be a family " Paris asked.  Fuck I knew she would ask that's all she wants tbh.  To have Mommy and Daddy in the same house.  " I don't know baby girl.  I honestly don't " I said.  When we got home we spent quality time together and went to sleep.   A family would be what both of us want