Next Day.!

I woke up and felt like crap. I was crying all night. I got out of bed and took a shower and got dressed. ( OUTFIT IN THE MEDIA ) I got in my car and drove to school. When I got there Imogen said that we had an Assembly so come to the gym. When I got in the gym all the teacher's was sitting in the front and we had to sit by classes. The freshman was sitting behind their teachers so on and so forth. I went and sat next to Imogen. She just so happened to be sitting in front of Mr. A. Ugh.!!!!!!! We had to help with the assembly. We dancing lol. SO they called me Imogen and this Girl named Tiara up and we Started dancing to Needed me by Rihanna.

( I hope you guys can see it, it's my first time trying that but anyways. Skyller is the one in the gray. Imogen is the one with the black in the crop top. Ignore the rest of the dancing that's the only video I could find where I really liked the dancing.) After we finished dancing everyone clapped and we sat back down. After the assembly, our principal told us we are going to be in our third period for the rest of the day. Ugh.! I went to my locker and got the homework he assigned and then went to his class. When I got there I was the last one there. Then Marcus walked up to me. " Yo Sky baby you did hella good. Girl you and ya girls had the crowd going wild baby " Marcus said grabbing my waist. " Marcus go back to your seat now, " Mr. A said mad trying to hold in his anger. " Thanks, Marcus, " I said kissing his cheek and walking to my seat. Marcus sits next to me. So when he sat down we started talking. " Sky and Marcus do Y'all have something you want to share with the class, " Mr. A said mad clinching his teeth together. " I was asking Sky did she want to come to a party with me tonight. " Not in my class. Marcus goes sit next to Jennifer " Mr. A said. " Ugh always got an attitude, " Marcus said. " Yeah, whatever lil nigga, " Mr. A said. " Damn Mr. A why you mad at him and Sky is the one being a Hoe, " Jennifer said. " Girl today is not my day I will drag your little ass up and down this damn classroom stop talking to me, " I said. " Do it then? " Jennifer said getting up and getting in my face. " Ghee get out my face i'm not the one real talk, " I said standing up.

 Then she slapped me. I jumped on her and started beating her face in. " I told you dont touch me " I said kicking her. Next thing I feel someone pulling me off her. " I swear to god dont let me see your ugly ass in the streets or im fucking you up. You dumb ass bitch " I yelled while being pulled out the classroom. Then someone pushed me up against the lockers. " Wtf was that yo " August asked mad. " Man get the fuck out my face " I said pushing him. " Yo lose your fucking attitude and realize who you talking to. I'm not the fucking one Skyller Hazel Harris " August said with his NOLA accent in full effect. " Screw you August get away from me real talk " I said mad asf. " Listen here have your little attitude but when I get off work tonight I want your little ass at my house in my bed and we gone work this shit out cause real talk you got me fucked up little girl " August said grabbing my shirt. I scoffed and pushed him off me. I walked in the classroom and got my stuff. Then Marcus walked me to the office. They said that I'm not suspended because she hit me first but I can't be here today. So I got in my car and drove to August house. I opened the door and went inside. I made me something to eat and then watched t.v. I'm so irritated. Then I got a text from Domo.

Their Conversation.

ItsDomoNigga: Aye Sky.

HighOnSky: What.??

ItsDomoNigga: You fighting now.??

HighOnSky: Man she hit me first.

ItsDomoNigga: Yo man August sent me the video bro you beat her ass lmao.

HighOnSky: Lmao shut up Domo.

ItsDomoNigga: So its moms birthday tomorrow want to go to their graves.?😭💖

HighOnSky: Yeah sure I'm at August house right now i'll talk to you later.😢💖💯

ItsDomoNigga: Ight babygirl. Be good.

After texting Domo I waited for August to get home. After about 2 hours he walked in and went in the bathroom to take a shower and get comfortable.