Next Day.!

August Point Of View.!

I couldn't sleep at all last night. I'm so worried bro she hasn't answered my text or calls. I got up and got ready for work. ( Outfit In The Media) I text Sky again and she didn't answer. Omg.!!!!! I drove to work and didn't see her car. I'm freaking the hell out. I'll just wait til 3rd period and if she's not there by then I'll leave work early and look for her. I went to class and sat there worried. I went through these class periods and waited to see my baby but she never showed. She didn't even come to school today. I went to her house and met her brother. " Bro wtf happened she not even answering my fucking text. I'm worried as fuck " I said mad walking into their house. " Man I told her I was in the gang she got mad and stormed out. When she pulled off she was crying. I fucked up bro bad " Dominic said. " Bro wtf why did you even tell her why not lie like you been doing " I said. " She would have found out. I can't lie to her it's hard " Dominic said. " Man she gone fucking break up with me when she find out I was apart of it " I said putting my head in my hands. " WHAT " Someone behind us said. We turned around and saw Sky standing there with tears in her eyes.

 " Sky baby wait please " I said walking towards her. " No don't fucking touch me August wtf did you just say " Sky yelled. " Baby please stop its not what you think baby please " I said. " Get the fuck out my house August now. It's over. Get out " Sky said walking away. " Sky don't do this please baby, please. You wont even listen to me baby " I said grabbing her arm. " DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME. LEAVE NOW " Skyller screamed. " Sky just listen to him damn he's not in the game anymore. He got out when he moved here. He wanted a better life " Dominic yelled back at her. Sky snatched away from me and ran upstairs to her room and slammed the door. " Look bro let her calm down come by later. I'll call you later " Dominic said to me. I nodded my head and walked out. When i got in my car I drove to my house. I walked in and punched the wall i put a hole in it. It hurt like hell but nothing hurt worst then losing Sky. I know why she's pissed. She lost her parents all she has left is her brother and me. I'm out would never risk her life like that. I love her. I can't believe I just said that but its true man. I don't want no one but that girl over there. Man I'm not letting her go. I can't and I won't. I love that girl.

Skyller's Point Of View.!

OKay, I know y'all think I'm crazy but I'm hurt because I don't want to lose any more people in my life. August isn't the one I'm mad at it's all Domo. He lied to me all this time. My brother is the only family I have. When our parents died all our family never really cared to be around us. They don't care. Domo has been taking care of me since he was 18. He's 22 now. I was 14. Our parents died when I was 12 and he was 16. We were in foster care for a while but once Domo got out he made sure he took me with him. We struggled for a while but we mad it out. We moved back into the house my parents had for us and that's our life. I decided to text August.

HighOnSky: Hey. Can we talk.??

ThatNiggaAug: Yea you want me to come over.??

HighOnSky: No can I just come to your house.??

ThatNiggaAug: Of course my address is 11437 Mockingbird Lane California Ave.

HighOnSky: Alright I'm on my way.

ThatNiggaAug: Be safe. 😍💖😚💯💎💍

HighOnSky: Always Am. 💖✌💯

I got out of bed and put on some Shorts and a crop top. I put my hair in a messy bun and went downstairs to get my keys. Domo was gone. Figures. I got in my car and drove to August house. He literally lives 5 blocks down. I got out the car and rang the doorbell. 2 seconds later August answered. He hugged me super tight. I hugged back. he kissed me picked me up and brought me in the house. He put me on the couch and got on top of me kissing me. I kissed back. I love his lips so much. August started to kiss down to my neck leaving hickeys. " Don't leave me, baby, please? " I said crying. " I would never leave you, baby, I love you, " August said hugging me. " I love you 2, " I said putting my head into his chest. " Listen to me if you ever in your life say we over and scare me like that again we gone have a problem little girl do you understand me, " August said seriously. " Yes daddy, " I said in a flirty voice. " Girl please don't start something you can't finish, " August said. I laughed. " Yeah whatever " I said getting up walking around. I went to his bedroom and went to sleep. " Could have waited for me? " August said getting in bed wrapping his arms around me. We went to sleep. I LOVE HIM.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!