Chapter 3

Professor's P.O.V:

Watching Scott with Whitney is a lot of things. Funny is one of them. "Who is allergic to broccoli?" Scott asks. "Uncle Tony is allergic to veggies in general." Whitney says. "He just says that so he doesn't have to eat them." Scott says. I read her mind. "Scott she really is allergic to broccoli." I say. "Did you-" He starts but I cut him off. "Yes I did." She pushed the plate away then lets out a huff. "Okay Whitney, go see Kitty or someone." Scott says. She runs out of the room. "I wish Stark would have left a list of allergies." Scott says. "I know Scott, it can't be easy for you. But she loves you to the fullest." I say to him. "I love her to, I think the only one how hasn't cooed over her is Logan, and trust me the way she is he will." Scott says.

Logan's P.O.V:

Whitney walks in the living room while I'm watching a hockey game. "Who's playing?" She asks. "It's Canada hockey teams." I answer. "Is there any other why to watch hockey?" She says excitement written on her face. She sits on the couch next to me. We watch the game together. I have to a mitt I like this kid. A lot more than most kids here(Manly Pyro). We fell a sleep on the couch.

Scott's P.O.V:

I walk into a living room where everyone is. Whitney isn't there. "Where's Whitney?" I asks worry in my voice. "She isn't with you?" Kurt asks. "No!" I say I start to run around the school. I stop when I run past a living room. I walk backwards and look at the couch to see Logan and Whitney a sleep on the couch with some show on the tv. I found her Professor, tell the X-Men to come to living room 3. Quietly." I tell the Professor in my head. "Okay Scott." He says back. Moments later everyone walks down the hall. I put a finger to my lips then point at the couch. the awe at the sight. Storm takes a picture. Then Logan wakes up. He looks at us the at Whitney. he then mutters "Last time I let a kid watch hockey with me." I walk over and pick up Whitney. I carry her to bed. She hasn't been her for a day and she already has everyone adoring her. Even Logan and I thought that was impossible. I bring her to her room and tuck her in bed. I kiss her forehead. "Night Princess." I whisper. "Night Daddy." she mutters. My heart swells every time she calls me Daddy.