Chapter 7

A/N: I would like to tell you I have not seen X-Men: Apocalypse. So If this isn't like that then oh well. P.S. Please no spoilers.

Scott's P.O.V:

I'm sitting in the couch with Whitney watching some show. What was it called? N.I.S.? No, N.C.I.S. That's it! She giggles at the TV so I pay attention. "DiNozzo! You better have a good excuse for spilling my coffee." Gibbs says to DiNozzo. "Scott! Why would you let her watch this?!" Storm asks when she comes into the room. "But Auntie Storm, I like Gibbs!" Whitney complains. "Scott, there is someone her I think you'd like to see." Storm says. I get up and pick up Whitney. She reaches for Storm. Storm Smiles and takes her. "This way." She says walking away with my daughter. Storm jogs to the next living room. I run after her. "Storm! Give me back my daughter!" I say running into the room. I stop dead in my tracks when I see my brother holding my daughter. "She looks so much like you Scott." Alex says smiling. "Alex......" I trail off. I hug him tightly. "I missed you so much." I tell him. "I miss. ed you two baby bro." Alex says ruffling my hair. "Whitney this is my brother Alex. Your Uncle." I say. "Hi Uncle Alex." Whitney says hugging him. "Can I go back to watching N.C.I.S. now?" She asks. We laugh at her. "Sure Lets go!" Alex walks out of the room and back to the living room me and Whitney were watching N.C.I.S. at. The X-Men are there when we walk in. Storm walks in right after us. "Alex Summers is that you?" Charles asks "Charles Xavier! Hey Bozo!" He says to Charles and Hank. "Alex! Be nice!" I scold him. "I almost killed you last time you called me that. Do you want history to repeat it's self?" Hank asks. "You almost killed Scott's brother?" Kurt asks. "I didn't have control of my blue form yet. Then he named me beast." Hank says. "I forgot I shouldn't tick you off." Alex says backing away slightly. I roll my eyes. "Uncle Hank is harmless!" Whitney says. "No he isn't." Alex replies. "Alex, you will never win in a fight with her, don't even try." I say. Whitney gets out of Alex's Lap and starts to mess with Bobby. Then Bobby surprises everyone by picking Whitney up and setting her on his lap. "Did he just......." Kitty didn't finish her sentence. "What? She's cute." Bobby says with a shrug. I laugh and sit down next to Alex and Charles. "He's not wrong." Kurt says. "Okay then us Adults are going into town, you guys can watch her." I say. Their jaws drop. "Bye Whitney, Be good for the guys." I say and kiss her head. "Love you Daddy!" She says. "Love You to Whitney. We'll see you guys later. Make sure she is in bed by 9 or else." I say and walk away with everyone else. "Did you have to threaten them?" Storm asks. "If I didn't they'll most likely have or let her up in till the crack of dawn." I tell her them get in the car.

Alex^^^^^^^^

Alex^^^^^^^^