Chapter 9

Whitney's P.O.V:

"Uncle Alex Wake Up!" I say.  "Whit I want sleep." He says making me his teddy bear. "But I need help!" I say patting his cheek.  He opens his eyes and kisses my head. "If I help you, will I be able to sleep?" He asks. "And some cuddles." I answer my baby voice. He gets up. "So what do you need me to do?"  He asks. "First I need Aunt Rogue, Uncle Bobby, and Uncle Evan." I state. 

~Time Skip~

"Okay Whitney, you got us her. Now what?" Bobby asks. "Time For Project Kurtty!" I say as I flip the cover off my presentation. "Project Kurtty, Dude whats a Kurtty?" Uncle Evan asks. I flip the page. "What did I get my self into?" Uncle Alex asks himself. I use my dad's pointer I "borrowed" from his desk. "Project Kurtty, Kurrty is a ship name of Kurt and Kitty! And we are going to get them together." I explain. They look at each other. I give them puppy dog eyes. "Okay What's the plan?" Aunt Rogue asks. "Aunt Rogue and Uncle Alex, You are two are going to tell Aunt Kitty that you set her up on a blind date with a cute guy that is Uncle Alex's Friend's little brother. Uncle Evan and Uncle Bobby you are going to tell Uncle Kurt that you set him up on a blind date from someone at the Institute. You can't give them any hints. They will meet at Shipwreck Tavern Friday at 7. The table will be under Xavier. Thanks to Papa Charles because he to thinks they need a push to be together." I say. Everyone nods and I say. "Okay you guys can go back to bed now." Uncle Alex picks me up. The three teens look at hi. "She promised me cuddles and used her puppy dog eyes." Uncle Alex says and walks away with me. 

~Time skip to later in the morning~

I wake up and Daddy is jumping on Uncle Alex's bed. "Scott. Why are you jumping on my bed?" Uncle Alex asks. "You use to do it to me, so pay back." Daddy says flopping down next to us. "SUMMERS 1,2, & 3! STOP IT!" Logan Yelled throw the door. "It's daddy's fault!" I yell giggling. "Traitor." Daddy says tickling me. "Guys," Uncle Alex starts to complain. I cuddle him and Daddy hugs us both. "What would I do without you two?" Daddy asks kissing my head and messing with Uncle Alex's hair. *Click* Our Heads snap to Papa Charles and Uncle Hank. "BOZO! CHARLES!" Uncle Alex says chasing them, well Uncle Hank anyway. "Run Uncle Hank! Run!" I call following them. "Like Whitney, What's going on?" Aunt Kitty asks as everyone pokes their heads out of their rooms. "Uncle Alex is after Uncle Hank for taking a picture of me, Daddy and him!" I giggle running after them with Daddy on my trail."Alex don't you dare kill Hank!"  Daddy yells picking me up and running again.

~Later~

Uncle Alex, Uncle Bobby, Aunt Rogue, and Uncle Evan and I sit at  A table at Shipwreck Tavern waiting for Aunt Kitty to show up. "We should set people up more often." I say. "Yea and we can have a page in the year book." Uncle Alex says with sarcasm. "Sure. What's our team name?" I ask. They look at me. "Whitney-" Uncle Evan starts. "Shut up she's here." Aunt Rogue cuts us off. "Like Kurt?!" Aunt Kitty asks. "Kitty?" Uncle Kurt asks. "Well we've been set up." She says sitting down. "Might as well have diner." Uncle Kurt says. After diner Uncle Kurt Walks, well teleports her home. I got some pictures during their date. "We did good to night guys." Uncle Alex states. "The Cupid Team." Uncle Evan says. We look at him. "The name. We should be the Cupid Team. Give Auntie O the pictures in an envelope by slipping it under the door. No one will know it's us." He explains. " Yea! Aunt Kitty and Uncle Kurt will want to be in it." I say. From this day forward we are the match makers of Xavier Institute.

 From this day forward we are the match makers of Xavier Institute

The Page in the year book^^