~Hide and Seek~~Jeff the Killer x Child!Reader~

You were 11 years old, and you lived in the Slenderman's mansion along with all the creepypastas that stayed there. You and one of your favorite babysitter/serial killers decided to play one of your favorite games, Hide and seek. It seemed no matter where you hid, Jeff had always managed to find you, and once again, it was your turn to seek.

"29....30! Ready or not here I come Jeffy!!" You called into the hallways excitedly. Jeff was an excellent hider, no matter who it was he played against, even though the only ones he really seemed to play with were you and Sally, and sometimes BEN if it would get him to stop whining about being bored.

Door after door, and room after room, you searched through the vast hallways of the mansion looking for the sneaky teen. You were on the brink of giving up, when you heard a noise come from the hallway you just finished checking.You quickly looked back to see a door on the far end slightly ajar, and the shadow of someone disappearing from sight.

You gave your (Hair color) head a slight fit of scratches in confusion before slowly walking toward the door. You silently peered into the room, and walked in. You heard something come from the closet, it sounded like a stiffled gasp, you let a sly smirk paint your face as you slowly stepped closer.

The closet looked pretty fancy in your opinion, it was wooden, painted white, and had louvered bifold doors. You couldn't help but wonder who's room this was. You slowly lifted your small (Skin color) hand to the knob, and with all your might pulled the doors to the side. You looked to left of the nearly pitch black space to see the silhouette of a frozen figure, they had a white shirt on...wait...no...a hoodie! You instantly knew who it was.

"Found you Jeffy!" You shouted in triumph. You heard a grunt of frustration come from him, but you only giggled in response. "How in the world did you know I was here?" Jeff asked with a shocked tone. "Hehe, lucky guess?" You shrugged with a grin.

Jeff stood up and you backed up a bit to give him room to leave the cramped spot he was in. Once he was out, he gave you a mischevious look.

"RAWR!!" He roared playfully as he lunged down at you and snatched you in his arms. "Eeek!" You squeaked as he did so.

Once he had you up to his level he sweetly rubbed his nose against yours, causing you to giggle with glee. He chuckled lighty as you put your small arms on his shoulders and snuggled into his warm chest. Jeff held you in one arm as he walked out of the room and shut the door, but moved his arm back to you afterwards.

"But really, how DID you know? You had already checked that room and didn't go anywhere NEAR the closet the first time!" He looked at you with a suprised look as he continued walking.

"Well, I actually was gonna give up! But then the door to the room you were in opened a little bit!" You spoke slightly proud. Jeff's lidless eyes somehow widened even more.

"Oh? Did you see anything else?" You didn't notice it, but his voice sounded a bit suspicious now. "Hmm...I think I saw someone there, but I wasn't sure who it was, they disappeared as soon as I looked at them." "Disappeared huh.." Jeff mumbled to himself.

You wondered what he was thinking about, but soon forgot about it as you started to feel drowsy. You yawned after a few moments of silence, which caused Jeff to pause his walking ( Plus his train of thought) and look at you. Your eyes drooped slightly as you rubbed them with one hand.

"Aww...is someone sleepy?" Jeff whispered warmly as he held you closer to him. "Mhm.." You hummed sleepily as you laid your head on his shoulder and shut your tired (Eye color) eyes.

Jeff chuckled silently as he watched your small form relax, and whispered into your ear. "Sweet dreams (Your name)..." And in an instant, you were asleep.

*~Timeskip~*

Jeff covered your sleeping form with a warm blanket, and softly kissed the top of your head before silently walking out of the room and shutting the (Favorite color) door. Jeff had a record to set straight with a certain someone. He opened a door that led into another room, and as he suspected, said certain someone was sitting on the corner of their bed, smiling at him with an un-ending evil smirk.

"You just have to make me lose to that kid, don't you Jack?" Jeff spoke blanky, crossing his arms and leaning into the black and white door. "But of course! She looks so happy when she wins, and that's all I want for her." Laughing Jack giggled.

Jeff sighs, "Yeah..she does look happy doesn't she?" Jeff gave a faint chuckle as he looked off to the side.

"So, is she asleep now?" Jack asked.

"Yep, she fell asleep a little while after she found me." Jeff's permanent smile widened slightly.

Jack laughed. "You better not screw things up for me like that again you stupid clown, next time you do, I'll wipe that ridiculous smile right off your face." Jeff spoke with a faintly joking tone in his voice as he turned away and walked out of the room, shutting the door behind him. Jack just laughed again before whispering under his breath.

"I wouldn't DREAM of it Jeffrey..."