~That Smile Suits You~~Candy Pop x Child!Reader~

It was just another day in your dreary home and you were sitting on your bed in the quietness of your room. The only sounds that could be heard were the muffled and incomprehensible shouts from downstairs.

You were 7 years old and for most if not all of your life you lived without smiling, you never really had a reason to. Of course, you would love a reason to be happy for once, but it didn't seem like that would happen anytime soon.

Your parents would spend day in and day out arguing over absolutely everything, it was all they ever did. Whether it was about who would be paying for things or who would drive the car, or sometimes even the small things like when one of them forgets to clean something right away or they don't do what they were specifically asked to do by the other.

Despite all of their meaningless bickering they did however take care of you like parents should. They would feed you, make sure you had clothing, teach you lessons since you were homeschooled, and they would even buy you an occasional toy from time to time.

But, you never once smiled, no matter what they did. Every day you always wore the same gloomy and unchangeable frown.

At the moment you were just sitting on the foot of your bed silently, your hands resting on your knees. You were wearing (F/c) pajamas with small stars decorating them, you would often trace the outlines of the stars with your fingers every moment or two just to distract yourself from the noise from below.

But suddenly, you started to hear what sounded like small bells ringing from somewhere in the distance, their gentle jingle somehow drowning out your parents' voices. It felt nice, not having to listen to their senseless arguments and hear something actually pleasant for once.

You began to feel a bit curious, wondering where the bells were coming from, but as soon as the question popped into your mind it was answered.

A bright blue swirl of light formed right in front of you, illuminating your room. Feeling a bit scared you put your arms in front of your face to shield yourself from whatever was happening.

The light continued to shine brightly for a few moments, but after a bit it started to fade out. You dared to peak out from your arms and saw what was in front of you.

Standing before you, was a tall jester.

His appearance from head to toe was fascinating to say the least; He had neon blue hair with at least three ponytails, the ends of each one having small, silver bells, and his ears were pointed like an elf's. His face was white with purple makeup, his cheeks had circles while his eyes had triangular patterns, his eyes themselves were a vibrant mixture of pink and purple, and his lips -which were curled into a smile-were a dark violet color. His outfit was just as intriguing to the eye as the rest of him, he wore clothing much like any other court jester would wear. Bells hung on the ends of the triangular, teal colored cloth necklace (I'm not sure what it's actually called o*o;) he had around his neck, and he had a similar ring of the triangular cloth around his waist. His outfit was grey and skin tight with pink and magenta diamonds on the sides of his torso, and his pants were puffed on his thighs. His shoes were pointed up at the front with a small bell on the end, plus his ankles had the same triangle cloth wrapped around them with tinier bells hanging on the ends of them as well.

No matter how hard you tried you just couldn't look away from his flamboyantly vibrant and enchanting appearance, although, the only thing that changed on your face was your eyes widening in surprise when you saw him.

The jester stood still in silence for a moment, seemingly taking in your presence while you did the same with his, until finally he bent down so that you were at equal level and his smile widened. He gave a wave as a way of greeting you, and since you didn't want to be rude, you waved back a bit.