~Ghosts, are imaginary. I, am REAL.~~Jeff the killer x Child!Reader~

(This is going to be more of a story like the Jason the toymaker one, it's very long so be ready to read alot of words. I am basing it off a Jeff the Killer story that was read by MrCreepypasta. -The video up top is the story.-  (There's a little language too. xx') I hope you guys like it! ^^)

You're 12 years old, but despite your age you're pretty smart, one of the highest in your class infact, but you're bullied in school, and one of those encounters led to psychical violence, leaving you with bruised arms and legs, scratched up shoulders, plus a black eye.

Your brother is a senior in high school and he has 3 friends: Dan, Bill, and Sandra.

(Sorry if I spelled 'Sandra' wrong. o-o')

He had to make a quick trip out of town for the weekend and he left you in the care of Dan, your father died from cancer and your mother committed suicide a few weeks later, leaving you and your brother on your own.

Dan was his friend since kindergarten, so he trusts him greatly.

He met Bill in middle school a few years later.

And then there's Sandra, they're great friends, but she's secretly his high school crush.

You were sitting in the backseat of Dan's old Pontiac along with Bill and Sandra, while Dan of course was in the drivers seat, watching the road with a small smile in the corner of his mouth. Bill had his hand on your back as a way of comforting you, he cared about you as is if he was your brother too.

You weren't really paying attention to the scenery, you were to busy drawing in a coloring book Dan gave you to use, the only thing he gave you to 'color' with was a small mechanical pencil. Technically it could color in, but the point of a 'coloring book' isn't exactly to fill in the shapes with MORE black and grey, so you just drew and scribbled on the pages instead. You were a pretty good drawer aswell.

"So Dan, where is it we're going exactly?" Sandra asked Dan, looking away from her window.

"Sorry Sandra, can't tell ya. But when we get there, you'll be thanking me." Dan replied.

After that a couple more hours of driving followed, until finally, you arrived at an old abandoned warehouse, the place looked as if it hadn't been used in years.

"The reason is, because this place right here, is haunted." Dan looked back at you all.

You were interested in what Dan was saying, but you pretended you weren't listening, continuing to draw.

You looked at each side to see Bill and Sandra were looking at eachother.

"No really! There are all sorts of stories about this place! Here-I'll tell you guys one." Dan continued.

You listened intently, you were into scary things, so you were eager to hear what he was going to say.

Sandra however, didn't seem so excited.

"Oh goody!" She said sarcastically.

"Okay, it all started a year or so ago. Some kids were using this place as a sort of hangout or something. So, one day, the kids heard a noise come from the back of the warehouse. Said it was a... crashing sound...? Yeah, like something fell over or something. So they sent one of the kids to go check it out. Well, after a couple minutes, the kid doesn't come back. Now, they're getting scared, thinking something could have happened to him. So they're getting ready to go look for him, when all of the sudden, he runs straight towards them. And when he appears, his arms are all bloody, he has scratch marks on his shoulders, and a black eye."