~A Bloody Love~~Jeff the Killer x Killer!Reader

(Author's Note: You're 20 in this one. There is going to be a few tid bits of bad language in this one so I apologize in advance. o.x' It's also a little um...lovey. *I don't know what else to call it.*)

You're 20 years old and you first started killing when you were 17, the reason: Because you couldn't take your old life anymore.

You killed your parents first, and you made your way from there.

The world called you, 'The shadow killer' for your skill of being able to kill without being seen.

You were making your way to your next target's house, little did you know there was another killer going after the same person.

You carefully propped the window open to their small house, and crept inside, swiftly shutting it afterwards.

The floors were carpeted so you didn't really have much to worry about as far as walking around went.

You suddenly heard a noise from the kitchen, and you quickly hid behind an the couch in the livingroom.

You crawled over to one end and peered over to see someone quite poorly crawling through the kitchen window.

"Who the heck is this joker?" You thought, raising an eyebrow.

You couldn't see them very well, you could see their white hoodie, black dress pants, and white converse sneakers, but not much else. You could only see his outfit pretty much, their face was mostly a blur.

You watched as he looked around the room, in what seemed like caution.

You knew what he was doing, and you didn't like it one bit.

"Wait a sec... don't tell me this idiot's here to steal my kill?!" You growled in your mind.

You stayed still as you watched him go into the hallway that led to your target's bedroom, after that, you slowly got on your feet.

"There ain't no way I'm gonna let that half-wit take this guy's life, that's what I'M here to do!" You snarled in your head, and angry expression painting your face.

You angrily followed after the stranger, being as quiet as possible.

But by the time you got there, muffled yells for help could be heard.

"Dammit! I'm too late!" You groaned in your head as you peered in the room to see blood soaked on the bed, and the corpse of your target lying dead beneath the guy from before.

"Damn you! That was my kill you dumba**!" You yelled as you grabbed the man by his hoodie and threw him to the ground.

"Whoa! Where the hell did you come from?" The man looked at you with a look of surprise.

You just sneered at him.

"Wait, did you say...'your'  kill?" He asked, sitting up and giving you a curious look. At least it looked like he was curious, it was still dark so you couldn't exactly see his face all that well.

"Yeah! That guy has been my target for 5 months now! And after all this time I ended up losing him to some idiot that barged in out of freaking no where!" You spat at him with an outraged look.

He seemed shocked at this, but he gave a hysteric laugh after a moment.

"Well, you shoulda gotten him when you had the chance lady!" He chuckled maniacally.

You just growled in annoyance.

Who does this guy think he is?

"By the way... I don't exactly think a woman like you should be talking like that.." He said in a teasing voice.